Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Revenge disappers

I noticed my option for revenge on yet to be revenged bases disappears after I compete a revenge. Let's say my base is raided by commander A, B and C. If I complete my revenge on commander A, the revenge button will disappear for commander B and C. I have to restart the game for the button to reappear. I will have to do this after each completed revenge, and that's if the opponent is available because most of the time, they are not.
Tagged:

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    For some reason, I thought this thread said revenge diapers.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    misreads tends to happen when someone misspells a word. :#
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Darm0k wrote: »
    For some reason, I thought this thread said revenge diapers.

Nappies
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Revenge diapers are the best!

When you have changed 3 of them and they are all pee, you gamble that the next one is poo and get your partner to commit to changing it before it happens.
  • Hey all! It's getting a bit off topic here. Let's try to remember to stay on topic and keep the comments constructive.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Hey all! It's getting a bit off topic here. Let's try to remember to stay on topic and keep the comments constructive.

Do you have an answer for the OP? I would like to know the issue with this as well