Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

shock damage mastery

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Guys, can we get a mastery similar to deep wounds for shock bots or include that into deep wounds. Now I understand that megatron can permanently fuse shock, but he’s the only one who has that. That’s for the dev team to figure that piece out. For me, I don’t want to invest fully into deep wound because I’ll be limited in my bot selection. I do have a few points into it, but if it were to include all damage over time it will diversify the mastery. Just a thought.

Comments

• Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    Yes!!!! I've been waiting for a shock related synergy but all we got was Inhibitor and masteries made against it. Burn maybe could use one as well but it's used is very small and mostly a bonus damage without effects kinda thing for hard hitters like Ironhide.

I always did notice the masteries had a lot of bleed bias. Shock kind of has something in Inhibitor but it's weak even if you take it all the way. It wouldn't have to be damage, but maybe duration, slight damage, and a power rate debuff. That way Megatron making his fuse won't become overpowered but it will give him more time to pull it off. Shockwave is plenty fine as a bot now, but I feel a little cheated seeing Kickback get 40% debuff duration and can't be purified while Shockwave gets 25% on just his shocks.

A mastery would be nice to make it more adapted to different play styles instead of prioritizing the Sword Masters synergy.
  • Hey!

Thanks for the feedback on this one. We'll be sure to share it with the rest of the team. :)