Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Isolated Server OUTAGE affecting for a SMALL GROUP of USERS

Comments

• willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Was there an update last night? Or are you talking about 6.1 which was Thursday
    afternoon
    Jermts wrote: »
    Same problem here, since the update last night
  • Unable to connect as well over here
  • richacm220richacm220 Posts: 5
    I am also having this issue on my main acct in KA0N and going to cost us 100% in AM. Not to mention other resources we are losing because we can’t raid or do arena. Got a response from support asking for my device and OS, they have no clue.
  • Same here!!! On Android!!!
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    This is a big problem. One of my alliance mates is unable to login which obviouslly prevents us completing the map at 100%, but will also affect the milestones we achieve and could affect our ultimate ranking.

If not resolved soon this is going to get ugly.
    Losing AM exploration, losing raid store items, losing arena for the day (blaster chips that many need to get) @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Kavs @Kabam Kaled @Kabam Nydeon somebody please
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    willdorf wrote: »
    Was there an update last night? Or are you talking about 6.1 which was Thursday
    afternoon
    Jermts wrote: »
    Same problem here, since the update last night

I didn't think this was related to the update because my account has been fine with it. I was questioning their fix and compensation for the higher price on the daily deal or soundwaves superior stocks for those that may have purchased since that was supposed to take affect around when this problem happened according to @Kabam Miike in the announcement.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    The issue is affecting several members in my alliance as well, which means it affect the entire alliance. Need a solution or some kind of compensation.

Y'all got a great game here that people want to play and (at least in my ally) are willing to pay serious money to play...so help us help you and your business and get this sorted out ASAP pls
    We understand that this is Saturday morning, but with the alliance missions being the most important game mode, and it being over the weekend, seems that weekend is the most important time for Kabam to be on their toes about issues. Or else move the AM to all weekdays
  • jmeansjmeans Posts: 8
    Seems to be only effecting paying customers. The lack of response from @Kabam is not cool. This is how they loose paying customers!
  • TraminatorTraminator Posts: 59
    edited May 2018
    Okay. It's most definitely NOT a platform issue as it makes affects BOTH iOS and Android users and because the same device can work just fine when logged into one account but becomes dysfunctional when logged into one of these problem accounts, it's clearly tied to particular users and so far the ONLY connecting thread between all of us is the $6 android daily deal.

So quick poll. Assuming that ALL of us having issues bought at least one of the $6 deals, is there anyone here who did NOT buy at least one of the "mispriced" $6 android daily deals?

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/36390#Comment_36390

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4823/regarding-price-discrepancy-for-android-users-on-select-purchases#latest

I'm far less concerned for myself than the fact that "I'm letting down my alliance by keeping them from completing 100%" so this isn't a problem that just affects me, it affects the 17 other players counting on me to do my part in Map 3. In fact, we have around ~200 players in the Spark family alliances all running Map 3 and we have having issues in multiple ally's at this point.

(Since I can't log in and complete my lane I might as well shamelessly promote Spark as the place to go for playing Map 3 whether you are just getting your feet wet at d1 (difficulty level 1) or think you have what it takes to hang at d40+ in our Rank 2 Sparkticons... or somewhere in between, we have a spot for everyone :)

Also, on a bright note for everyone, I guess now I also have the time to publish the updated Blaster Spotlight maps (to be posted in my Spotlight Map thread)

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    edited May 2018
    It was galvatron
  • Leaky8382Leaky8382 Posts: 11
    I bought a couple of the $6 deal I just thought they raised the price...great
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Kabam don't realize this is an emergency? There are some in wagp having these issues also. Stuck at login screen...
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    It only affect some android users.
    The reason its android users is because we were the only ones with the messed up prices on the daily deal
    But if ur an iOS user and bought the deal while using an android u still can't login with ur iOS device. I know that's the issue with one of our other members
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    12 hours and still no response.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It’s the weekend. I think they’re off until Monday.
  • Disciple41Disciple41 Posts: 3
    Having the same problem, game shows me logging in. But it's not letting me in.ri79rzdifm2y.jpg
  • Disciple41Disciple41 Posts: 3
    5cc22648umm8.png

But it just shows failure to connect.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    There has to be a mod around here that can explain this to someone because I guess Labams Tech support still can’t figure out how to tie their shoes.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Kavs lets try these too as Miike has already been pinged
  • Hey there everyone, we're taking a look at this so that we can help get you all back into the game as soon as possible.

If you are experiencing this issue, we would appreciate it if you could answer the following questions that could help in our investigation.

1) What version of the game are you running?
    2) What device and OS have you experienced this issue on?
    3) What version of your OS are you running?
    4) What mobile carrier do you have?
    5) Does this issue occur on both data and Wifi?

Thank you for any additional information you are able to provide and for being patient while we investigate this issue.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Hey there everyone, we're taking a look at this so that we can help get you all back into the game as soon as possible.

If you are experiencing this issue, we would appreciate it if you could answer the following questions that could help in our investigation.

Thank you for any additional information you are able to provide and for being patient while we investigate this issue.

If you read the full post you will see the community already figured out this is affecting users who bought the miss priced deal on android devices. It has nothing to do with all the questions you listed out.
  • DrakcipDrakcip Posts: 4
    Version 6.1.0
    Galaxy S8
    Android 8.0.0
    Verizon
    Both data and Wifi
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    1) running Transformers version 6.1
    2) Samsung Galaxy s7 edge. Android
    3) running Android 7.0
    4) AT&T
    5) yes occurs on both Wi-Fi and 4gLTE.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Samsung S7 Edge
    Verizon
    Network errors on both 4G and WiFi
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46

1) Running version 6.1.
    2) Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
    3) running Android 8.0
    4) AT&T
    5) Occurs on both Wi-Fi and Data.
  • JermtsJermts Posts: 14
    Hey there everyone, we're taking a look at this so that we can help get you all back into the game as soon as possible.

1. Newest
    2. Android, Razer phone, Moto z and Samsung Galaxy s8
    3. 7.1.1
    4. Verizon, one phone is WiFi only
    5. Yes on all