Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

1 Star Bots and Mods

Drea Kabam Mike. I still need 1 Star Bots and Mods for Forging. Please help me?
Tagged:

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited May 2018
    What do you need help with? You get a shot at a one-star bot and mod every 4 hours and your 4-Hour Crystal and once a day in your daily crystal not to mention all the other free stuff they give you..
  • They took the 1 Star Bots and Mods away in the "Elite Daily Crystal". I want them back in the Crystal.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    Le sigh... I'm convinced people will complain about anything, just because.

It's like an senior citizen staring out their window with the police on speed dial when they see anything they don't agree with.
  • Where can I get 1 Star Bots and Mods, then? Or are they gone?
  • OK.... Why do you need to forge your 1 star bots and mods into 2 star ones? At level 40 you shouldn't need to use your 2 stars anymore... Hell at level 44 I barely touch my 3 star ones....
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    I kinda sorta see where he is going, since this one youtuber's video I watched a while back -forget his name- claimed to get the maximal potential out of your forge, you need to max every bot -100 sig AND 100 forge- to reach true 100% on your forge.
    Since then though, I figure its all just dependent on getting forge lvl to 100. All though, for example, you DO get a nice forge experience bonus forging a 2* r3 100 lvl forg & 100 lvl sig bot into a 3*, as opposed to a 2* r3 75 lvl forg 85 sig bot, ive noticed.
    But, who on earth wants to wait up to like 6 minths to get a rarer 2* ready to forge?
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    It's been mentioned before it's inefficient to max forge the the lower star tier bot, and using that as forge material.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Manthro wrote: »

It's like an senior citizen staring out their window with the police on speed dial when they see anything they don't agree with.

Look in the mirror.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

Look in the mirror.

That makes no sense. What will that achieve?
  • Hey all, as multiple threads have been opened about this topic, I'll be closing this one. Remember, sometimes it takes us a bit of time to give answers; don't toss out a new thread every few hours if you haven't gotten a response straight away. It's against the forum rules and it just clogs things up.
This discussion has been closed.