Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New bots

Recently in forged to fight beast wars Cheetor was released. This was an expected character to be added in and I look forward to obtaining him. But we still have a few problems. To start things off I’ll address the fact that only 1 predacon is in the game. I think the next beast wars character should be turanchulus or rampage. Beast wars megatron should be added in but only after some other preds are in the game to create conflict between the preds and maximals, meaning just build up his arrival. Another problem is the fact that we haven’t gotten a demolitionist since September 2017. I think the next demolitionist should be movieverse starscream. Kabam needs to hold off on g1 characters for a while because many fan favorite movie and beast wars characters haven’t been added in. One major shock is that movieverse sideswipe hasn’t been added in and that there isn’t a single movieverse tech class. This game has grown so much but still has much more to go. Another idea I had which kabam doesn’t have to do but I thought would be cool was if they gave different skins for characters. For example a nemesis prime skin for g1 and movie Optimus, a dotm skin for megatron, a true g1 skin for megatron, and maybe some transmetal skins for Optimus primal and dinobot. Cheetor has a transmetal skin so it would make sense to give the others ones too. Also there could be a last knight skin for drift, a last knight skin for megatron, a black skin for arcee, a movieverse galvatron skin for g1 galvatron, and so many more. I hope kabam takes me on my advice because I believe I speak for the majority when I talk about who should be added in.

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Minority reporting in....
  • Recently in forged to fight beast wars Cheetor was released. This was an expected character to be added in and I look forward to obtaining him. But we still have a few problems. To start things off I’ll address the fact that only 1 predacon is in the game. I think the next beast wars character should be turanchulus or rampage. Beast wars megatron should be added in but only after some other preds are in the game to create conflict between the preds and maximals, meaning just build up his arrival. Another problem is the fact that we haven’t gotten a demolitionist since September 2017. I think the next demolitionist should be movieverse starscream. Kabam needs to hold off on g1 characters for a while because many fan favorite movie and beast wars characters haven’t been added in. One major shock is that movieverse sideswipe hasn’t been added in and that there isn’t a single movieverse tech class. This game has grown so much but still has much more to go. Another idea I had which kabam doesn’t have to do but I thought would be cool was if they gave different skins for characters. For example a nemesis prime skin for g1 and movie Optimus, a dotm skin for megatron, a true g1 skin for megatron, and maybe some transmetal skins for Optimus primal and dinobot. Cheetor has a transmetal skin so it would make sense to give the others ones too. Also there could be a last knight skin for drift, a last knight skin for megatron, a black skin for arcee, a movieverse galvatron skin for g1 galvatron, and so many more. I hope kabam takes me on my advice because I believe I speak for the majority when I talk about who should be added in.

I agree with you here. We haven’t seen a demo in ages and the problem with that is demo isn’t one of the strongest classes. The only good bots in demo are Ironhide, Megatron, And galvatron. But I don’t think they should COMPLETELY cut down on G1. Yeah add movie and beast wars characters (Megatron especially. Yesssssss) but i still want them to add characters like skywarp amd Wheeljack etc.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Recently in forged to fight beast wars Cheetor was released. This was an expected character to be added in and I look forward to obtaining him. But we still have a few problems. To start things off I’ll address the fact that only 1 predacon is in the game. I think the next beast wars character should be turanchulus or rampage. Beast wars megatron should be added in but only after some other preds are in the game to create conflict between the preds and maximals, meaning just build up his arrival. Another problem is the fact that we haven’t gotten a demolitionist since September 2017. I think the next demolitionist should be movieverse starscream. Kabam needs to hold off on g1 characters for a while because many fan favorite movie and beast wars characters haven’t been added in. One major shock is that movieverse sideswipe hasn’t been added in and that there isn’t a single movieverse tech class. This game has grown so much but still has much more to go. Another idea I had which kabam doesn’t have to do but I thought would be cool was if they gave different skins for characters. For example a nemesis prime skin for g1 and movie Optimus, a dotm skin for megatron, a true g1 skin for megatron, and maybe some transmetal skins for Optimus primal and dinobot. Cheetor has a transmetal skin so it would make sense to give the others ones too. Also there could be a last knight skin for drift, a last knight skin for megatron, a black skin for arcee, a movieverse galvatron skin for g1 galvatron, and so many more. I hope kabam takes me on my advice because I believe I speak for the majority when I talk about who should be added in.

I'm all for another Demo but, in my opinion, there are enough movie Demos for now (3 out of 6, excluding the shark, isn't enough for you??). What is missing big time is a G1 demo autobot.
  • sholmdsholmd Posts: 19
    0adetdewqu2y.jpeg
    lockdown. add
  • Hey all! This post would be a lot more at home here, where there's a robust discussion about character additions to the game! Head over there and join the discussion so everyone has a nice, consolidated place to talk about suggestions like this. For the sake of tidiness, I'll be closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.