Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

need to sell t3b and t2a

i currently have 12 t3b in my stash and 6 t2a and its all going to rot, they come much faster than gold.
Can you enable a sell for those so we can do high level content and still get some kind of reward ?
wwv2a6u2ora6.png
Tagged:

Comments

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Sabugen wrote: »
    i currently have 12 t3b in my stash and 6 t2a and its all going to rot, they come much faster than gold.
    Can you enable a sell for those so we can do high level content and still get some kind of reward ?
    wwv2a6u2ora6.png

Or increase the inventory cap, 7 T2A is really low when you can have 10 T3C or each class!
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I agree with increasing the cap for T2A. Should be set at 12 like the other ones.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    it will still rot with 12 eventually, need to sell also
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    edited May 2018
    Both will be good.
    An option to sell both t2a and t3b for gold(maybe recieve a small amount of t3a and t4b essence as well).
    And increase on the current cap for both sparks:
    12 for the t2a and 15 for t3b.
    Will be highly appreciated.

Cheers and thanks for listening to our feedback Kabam.We love playing the game.
  • Hey gang!

Thanks for the feedback on this. We'll pass it along and let the rest of the team know your thoughts on these.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    It’s just funny that T3Cs can be sold for gold, but T2As and T3Bs don’t have that option.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    It’s just funny that T3Cs can be sold for gold, but T2As and T3Bs don’t have that option.

Now I know T3c is no bottleneck....
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    I honestly would like to see selling T3 basics and getting T4 basic shards.
    Y2K wrote: »

Now I know T3c is no bottleneck....

No I’m not selling T3Cs for gold... my point was more that there is such an option for T3C, so it’s weird why T2As and T3Bs don’t have this option. Esp now there’s T4Bs, would be good to get some gold and T4B from selling T3Bs.
    Any updates on this? I had to R5 something just to use up my T2As and T3Bs and I still have 4 T2As expiring and more T3Bs. Can we please sell them for gold??
  • Hey Faithz17!

No word yet, but we have passed it along to the rest of the team and will be sure to follow up if an update is made.
    odr84d2mp4u2.png
    and the beat goes on..
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    odr84d2mp4u2.png
    and the beat goes on..

Such a shame to lose that.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    Have been preaching this for some time now. I clearly forecasted it, while it seemed like it was whatever to most. Glad it finally caught up to more people.

Folks have to actually lose some of their stock before jumping on the bandwagon about the issue.

Am just waiting for it to happen to more people, so they can cry out about it as well, perhaps within a few hours of losing it, cuz u know reporting it just hours before it gets lost is the best way to go. :D

massimo51 wrote: »
    Have been preaching this for some time now. I clearly forecasted it, while it seemed like it was whatever to most. Glad it finally caught up to more people.

Folks have to actually lose some of their stock before jumping on the bandwagon about the issue.

Am just waiting for it to happen to more people, so they can cry out about it as well, perhaps within a few hours of losing it, cuz u know reporting it just hours before it gets lost is the best way to go. :D

ah ive been losing those for some months now..
    now with new am rewards its even more accelerated.
    dont know why they throw so many sparks on us, give us gold!
    nobody cares about ranking random bots, its all about the forge
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Just get rid of the stupid inventory restrictions and allow everything to be sold or combined.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    nobody cares about ranking random bots, its all about the forge

Agree it is about the forge but the random bots you don’t necessarily use all the time are the ones in theory you will want to forge first and therefore rank up first which would put those sparks to use, also gives a lot more points in arena which in turn cuts down the time you spend in arena
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    yeah it really has to be one or the other; either make it so we can sell the T2A and T3B for resources or remove the inventory cap.

Selling a T3B for 40 T4B essence is not going to give anyone a major head start on anything.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    Without the option of either, we are forced to watch resources we worked for go to waste.

plus am not able to save resources for 3* forge fodder since I am constantly taking 4* to r4 and r5 in an effort to not lose the expiring t2a and t3b. If I can manage to have the right t3c and necessary quantity of t2c everytime in need to r4 and r5, at this rate I will r5 my entire 4* roster in about 3 to 4 months, otherwise it will become loss after loss of t2a and t3b overstock
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    All the inventory limits really do take away from the fun of the game. They really don't serve any positive purpose, so just do away with them.
  • JayBird01JayBird01 Posts: 37
    ^^^All true stuff, I have a full inventory of T3B and 6 T2As about to overflow to the stash. I’m constantly running low on gold and I don’t have enough bots or class sparks to be constantly ranking up like that. Please consider removing caps, and/or being able to sell whatever said player wants. Please, and thank you in advance guys
    i only rank bots to r5 and then take 2 months to forge each lol. still my inventory looks like that after taking 3 bots to r5 this month alone