Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Make TFTF Great Again

2»

Comments

• BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    10avswsbb4c2.jpeg

Remember that? Lasted about a day. Bring something new to us PLEASE!!!!
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I still want a Superboss Alliance Challenge. It would work something like this:

Each week has a new NPC Superboss (your basic, ununtrium-coated psychopaths: Overlord, Six Shot, Black Shadow, and maybe Thunderwing) that the alliance will have to take down. Creating 4 NPC superbosses would take a lot of time so the dev team would just have to introduce one every few months until all 4 are created and the schedule can move to 1 different boss per week for the month).

1. Alliances select the level of difficulty for the super boss, which is on a simple sliding scale that gives out greater rewards as the difficulty scale increases. Difficulty would effect the HP and attack stats only of the NPC. Like AM, it would have a suggested level to help alliances better calibrate where they need to be.

2. In addition to the difficulty scale, the superboss will have X number of different phases it enters when its HP reaches a certain level (like the current AM boss format).

3. Each phase triggers a different mod that is unique and balanced to each NPC bosses skills, abilities, and sigs.

4. Every player in the alliance has 1 chance every X amount of hours to enter a battle against the NPC before the cooldown timer restarts (which can be monetized like AM energy to instantly recharge). The dev team can decide if they want to allow a player to bring a team of 3-5 bots to fight the NPC or if only 1 bot is allowed per fight (honestly I could see either scenario being challenging). An interesting twist to this would be to make it so that once a bot is knocked out, they're done for the rest of the week, but then sadly it would just turn into a "who has the biggest roster" competition, but maybe this could be an option that alliances can choose for more rewards if they wanted more challenging content, I dunno.

5. When the boss if finally defeated or time expires on the mission, rewards will then be given out. Like AM there would be a completion reward for defeating the boss (crystals, whole sparks etc.) and an "exploration" reward, basically a damage dealt reward so even if alliances can't take the boss down they still get gold, spark essence, etc. for trying. But obviously, the more HP you are able to take off, the better the exploration rewards would be. An internal alliance reward for top damage dealer(s) could also be given to the member(s) in the alliance who put in the most effort and skill.

6. There would be no alliance ranking for this; it would be purely something for every alliance to do on their own.

So that's it. It's basically a modified version of AM that just makes you fight the boss with zero battlegroups to worry about managing and everyone just hacks and slashes together as an alliance. It's not the most revolutionary thing ever done, but other than creating the new NPC bots, setting it up wouldn't be too difficult.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Completely agree about the new content, but I have already expressed what new things I would like to see enter the game. I’m sure Kabam is cooking up something, I’ll just remain patient.
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'd like to see a bit more creativity on the story and spotlight modes other than making the opponents God like and cheat physics.
    PvP would help, actually.... listening to the players paying the bills would help ALOT. Were telling you what we want. It's not really hard and there's no guesswork involved. We lay it out. Primal STILL has sticky Soundwave went from top bot to mediocre at best. Hound SUCKS. Core bots need updates and synergies need a revamp. Bots are triggering sp3s as they're hit to the point to where I can hear my strike during the animation. We still don't have a way to make up for a path mistake or cover for a missing player in AM. Bots are ghosting through shots. Things are broken. It almost seems like you have to drop an F bomb to get noticed and you're only warned, not acknowledged. The suggestion threads are endless.

Trust me, PVP would be awesome. But how would it work? All the bots in the game are engineered for the PVE aspect. I can only imagine players just spamming specials until they reach sudden victory.

• SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    PvP although sounds good, with the number of device issues and in fight mechanics issues, PvP would be a really unfair, cruel game type. With all game modes currently, they're reward bases (even if rewards aren't as high as some may like), they still are reward based. If you want the rewards, you need to invest the time into that game mode. I can't see PvP being any different and the level of frustration that are in the players with the game play today, I think that'd just push more players out the door.

Personally I like co-op. @Synthwave has a good idea with the teamwork on super bosses. Another idea could be just adding some randomness to the AM. Instead of choosing a specific map, choose a "level". Each level has a map of X difficult randomly generated. Level 1 has 4 paths with 20 nodes, then having random bots to fight against on the nodes for example. Level 2 would step up the nodes and bot difficulty etc.

Additionally, adding the ability to have different map/levels per battle group is really needed for alliances with a large diversity in skill and bot levels.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @Manthro & @Red_Eyes
    I was talking SPECIFICALLY about the arena, I know about about the 100 shards for opening 3* crystals & the sig programs.
    We used to get 1800 shards for scoring 1M points in the ARENA, now we need to score 2.5M to get 750 shards.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    @Manthro & @Red_Eyes
    I was talking SPECIFICALLY about the arena, I know about about the 100 shards for opening 3* crystals & the sig programs.
    We used to get 1800 shards for scoring 1M points in the ARENA, now we need to score 2.5M to get 750 shards.

So am I, man. you get PBC and 3* crystal shards in that arena. Odds are you get 200-400 4* shards for opening those alone.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Completely agree about the new content, but I have already expressed what new things I would like to see enter the game. I’m sure Kabam is cooking up something, I’ll just remain patient.
    I'd like to see a bit more creativity on the story and spotlight modes other than making the opponents God like and cheat physics.
    PvP would help, actually.... listening to the players paying the bills would help ALOT. Were telling you what we want. It's not really hard and there's no guesswork involved. We lay it out. Primal STILL has sticky Soundwave went from top bot to mediocre at best. Hound SUCKS. Core bots need updates and synergies need a revamp. Bots are triggering sp3s as they're hit to the point to where I can hear my strike during the animation. We still don't have a way to make up for a path mistake or cover for a missing player in AM. Bots are ghosting through shots. Things are broken. It almost seems like you have to drop an F bomb to get noticed and you're only warned, not acknowledged. The suggestion threads are endless.

Trust me, PVP would be awesome. But how would it work? All the bots in the game are engineered for the PVE aspect. I can only imagine players just spamming specials until they reach sudden victory.

disable sp3, that would be interesting!
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    What amazes me is people complaining about arena taking too long but then the next sentence is they have too many sparks expiring but all their 4* bots are r1 or r2, i have forged off a few 4* to my 5* at this point, and am still putting up a little over 600k per run through arena! I know someone is going to get on the too early to start forging 4* but when you have them all and all r3 and above with 20+ sig levels and dont use half of them and your 5* has been duped, this is forged to fight not collect to run arena fights.... but definitely agree the game has gotten and been stale for quite a while i havent even been able to bring myself to really grind arena the past few weeks, which is sad!!!
    Manthro wrote: »
    @Manthro & @Red_Eyes

So am I, man. you get PBC and 3* crystal shards in that arena. Odds are you get 200-400 4* shards for opening those alone.

We get 4000 3* shards & 9500 PBC shards for ranking 1-2% so guaranteed 950 4* shards + possible 300 4* shards. Still less than 1800 shards.

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    @Manthro & @Red_Eyes

I know I can read I'm not stupid. You lost access there but you gained access elsewhere, comprehend??
  • Hey gang -

So wanted to swing by and let you all know that we definitely hear you on this feedback. This isn't the first time it's come around and I can't imagine it'll be the last, but that's okay! We really do appreciate hearing this from you lot, we can't make any promises or guarantees on what's to come next but getting this type of feedback definitely helps us out!

Thank you all for the constructive posts.

Just a short reminder, please be kind and mindful when posting responses to one another. We may seem like quiet lurkers, but we mods and dev folks are always about. :)
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    edited May 2018
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    What amazes me is people complaining about arena taking too long but then the next sentence is they have too many sparks expiring but all their 4* bots are r1 or r2, i have forged off a few 4* to my 5* at this point, and am still putting up a little over 600k per run through arena! I know someone is going to get on the too early to start forging 4* but when you have them all and all r3 and above with 20+ sig levels and dont use half of them and your 5* has been duped, this is forged to fight not collect to run arena fights.... but definitely agree the game has gotten and been stale for quite a while i havent even been able to bring myself to really grind arena the past few weeks, which is sad!!!

there's too much forge work to be done to rank up random bots
    hardly any gold in this game, can't spare to rank up bots for arena
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    @Manthro & @Red_Eyes

I know I can read I'm not stupid. You lost access there but you gained access elsewhere, comprehend??

Once again I was talking about the arena itself, I know we gained access elsewhere but considering the arena we are doing more fights for less shards.
    The thread about making the game great again so I mentioned the arena as an example.

DaveJL wrote: »
    Bumblebee wrote: »

disable sp3, that would be interesting!

Hmm... but don’t some bots shine the most with their SP3? Does Kabam even have the technology for something like PVP? I honestly see balance being off the chain.

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Hey gang -

So wanted to swing by and let you all know that we definitely hear you on this feedback. This isn't the first time it's come around and I can't imagine it'll be the last, but that's okay! We really do appreciate hearing this from you lot, we can't make any promises or guarantees on what's to come next but getting this type of feedback definitely helps us out!

Just a short reminder, please be kind and mindful when posting responses to one another. We may seem like quiet lurkers, but we mods and dev folks are always about. :)

Is it just me or does this feel shockingly non-committal? I remember in MCOC the Devs posted a 2-year and beyond plan. Has that ever happened here?
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Hey gang -

Is it just me or does this feel shockingly non-committal? I remember in MCOC the Devs posted a 2-year and beyond plan. Has that ever happened here?

I appreciate that the forum mods are listening. But isn’t it part of the job description to communicate as well? That is the part that has me confused.
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    That’s the problem with the forums, there’s no communication from Kabam. 95% of the posts are just people talking to themselves or with one another. A lot of people have made excellent suggestions before, but of course they all get ignored and we are left with a dying game because it’s become boring
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    give us the options to mass change all 4 relics as well... it is getting tiresome switching back and forth between relics x 4 times every time.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    give us the options to mass change all 4 relics as well... it is getting tiresome switching back and forth between relics x 4 times every time.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Davien wrote: »

please, that's barely even a legitimate complaint - you're just whining. It takes a few seconds.