Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Introducing: Monthly Objectives

Commanders!

With the release of Jazz tomorrow, we’ll be introducing a new set of Objectives to join our Daily Objectives and Lifetime Achievements. It’s time to introduce Monthly Objectives!

Monthly Objectives will coincide with the release of a New Bot, and grant you rewards for doing what you’re already doing!

Get even more Featured Bot Chips and Signature Upgrade Programs for collecting the new Bot, get bonus rewards for using the new Bot, get bonus Featured Bot Chips and Crystals for completing the Monthly Event Missions, and even more Featured Bot Chips for Ranking Up your brand new Bot! If you complete ALL of the monthly objectives, you’ll walk away with an Awakening Program for the Featured Bot’s Class, and 1000 5-Star Bot Crystal Shards!

Take a look at the complete list of objectives and rewards below:

77pkn796hdtg.png

These will be available with the release of Jazz tomorrow. Remember, these month’s will coincide with the release of a new Bot, and not with the Monthly Calendar.
Tagged:

Comments

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    edited June 2018
    This actually looks pretty good and exceeded my expectations. Nice work!

Adds up to an extra 56,000 features bot chips each month in addition to getting 15 featured crystals.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    That’s awesome thanks @Kabam Miike
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited June 2018
    Awesome indeed but how to go about getting a T3 Scout Spark for Rank 5? Yeah there's some essence in the rewards but still....hmmm.
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Man those rewards are sweet. My taste buds are tingling.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    Typical all the top players will beable to do this and reap the rewards but us that still struggle with expert have no chance, come on kabam introduce something with great rewards for us non top players I get the pay to reach top tier and rewards it is a business I get it but throw us a bone lol
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    edited June 2018
    PyrusPrime wrote: »
    Typical all the top players will beable to do this and reap the rewards but us that still struggle with expert have no chance, come on kabam introduce something with great rewards for us non top players I get the pay to reach top tier and rewards it is a business I get it but throw us a bone lol

They already did. Expert is easier and has far better rewards than it ever did. Do you just want stuff handed to you? Even without completing Master you will still get more from this than we ever did on the way to the top... make your complaints justified.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    kranders wrote: »
    They already did. Expert is easier and has far better rewards than it ever did. Do you just want stuff handed to you? Even without completing Master you will still get more from this than we ever did on the way to the top... make your complaints justified.

Yeah, I like the increased rewards. The only thing that still bugs me a little is now expert gives the silver relic. Yes, it’s easier, but it’s a heck of a lot harder than the hard level was before they introduced master.

Just been raid relics so far, but if they made it an AM boosting relic, I may get a little more salty about it. I would like my gold relic in that case. I wouldn’t complain if they made a higher relic for fully exploring master even though I’m not there yet.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Yay, something I'm never gonna complete because I'm a complete moron.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    PyrusPrime wrote: »

Quit crying and play the game. Build your roster up and get after it. I’m sick of people making excuses like we just show up one day and complete master. Nothing wrong with the rewards. You just need to progress like the rest of us!

1st I'm not crying just saying kabam could add something that is more beneficial for us mid range players maybe t3 class sparks or something we could really use to build our teams. With the intro of 5* bot shards to rok completion and now every month top tier players are getting Sig unlock of a different class every month it's a bit geared for top players. Let's face it if your completing rok or this new monthly quests you don't really need them Sig unlocks or 5* bot shards as you already have no challenge left really, so I kinda get them giving top players all the perks to keep them playing and spending for barging rights on boards. I have built up my team no it's not uber bit I've completed/explored all acts and expert still is a big challenge so master would be impossible I don't want something for no work or pay I do spend from time to time when there a good value offer and I would hazard to bet the majority of the players are like me with spending so while we are not big spenders us value spenders are probly the majority of the income so why not throw us a bone from time to time
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    @Kabam Miike when the list says Complete does it actually mean complete(as in once through) or does it actually mean master and requires full 100%?
  • Liking the look of monthly objectives, just a shame it wasn’t added a month sooner since I got cheetor and took him to rank 5.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Are these Jazz chip rewards replacing the ones we already get from completing the missions and duping the featured bot, or in addition to?
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    complete means complete, not explore, right?
  • iuJacob wrote: »
    Are these Jazz chip rewards replacing the ones we already get from completing the missions and duping the featured bot, or in addition to?

These are in addition to those!
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Thanks for this, it definitely is a bonus and will help us to get more chips to get a 4* bot
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Any info on bosses we will go through
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    iuJacob wrote: »

These are in addition to those!

Cool bananas.
    Thanks for the reply! :)
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    First I got high, then I read Get Jazz to r5 to get a awakening program.
    It felt like a hard slap..
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    First I got high, then I read Get Jazz to r5 to get a awakening program.
    It felt like a hard slap..

Still the other objectives requires nearly no effort. You have to start from those 5000 essences from each class and have some luck with AS crystals to build to about 8000 essence. From here on you're good.
    Just call them Spotlight Objectives instead of Monthly.
  • These Monthly Objectives are pretty heckin awesome! The only downside to this is trying to find a tier 3 scout spark to bring him up to r5. Otherwise, i cant complain. Great work guys :)
  • CoolAsiceCoolAsice Posts: 29
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

And how is that of any importance?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Can you please include some gold as well?? @Kabam Miike
    CoolAsice wrote: »

And how is that of any importance?

It is more clear and concise and more effectively communicates what these objectives are. That way you don't have to explain that the "month" coincides with the release of the new bot and not the monthly calendar.
  • Mark174Mark174 Posts: 41
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Can you please include some gold as well?? @Kabam Miike

This is the most important question. Why do we need all this rank up materials, if we don't have enough gold.
    @Kabam Miike is that possible?
  • This looks good, just making me more excited to play this game, easier to get stuff
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Awesome indeed but how to go about getting a T3 Scout Spark for Rank 5? Yeah there's some essence in the rewards but still....hmmm.

You get 5k total scout T3 essence, and 5k more when you hit level 55, there's your spark