Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Introducing: The Prime Challenge

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Some people rather spend time and energy on forums complaining instead of in game making their accounts stronger
  • Options
    BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    This quest makes no sense u need at least 5 r4 3* but need alpha sparks 2 do that but have 2 complete this 2 get any significant amount of alpha essence and its just far 2 hard. I sense a bigger money grab then marvel contest of champions probly won't b playing this game much longer
  • Options
    HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    This quest makes no sense u need at least 5 r4 3* but need alpha sparks 2 do that but have 2 complete this 2 get any significant amount of alpha essence and its just far 2 hard. I sense a bigger money grab then marvel contest of champions probly won't b playing this game much longer

Not true. It has already been completed by someone with 1 r4 3*.
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Good to see that the bickering between players seems to have carried over from the other game. This should be another fun forum.
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Hydroclaw wrote: »

Im sure he could be a gr8 spender
  • Options
    There is no meant of introducing such difficulty when even 10% of existing player cant complete it unless spending
  • Options
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    There is no meant of introducing such difficulty when even 10% of existing player cant complete it unless spending

Im ok with content for spenders. But it should be above and beyond 100% completion for the average player. For example master mode in MCOC. It has its own separate rewards for 100% that isn't tied to the normal event. That way the average player isn't left with the feeling of leaving an event "incomplete".
  • Options

Probably 0% of current players can beat it without spending. Unless using the game cheat.
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430

Im sure he could be a gr8 spender

It's Kabam... Yes, expect to spend to beat content like this. Don't like it? This game is not going to be for you.
  • Options
    Toughnut wrote: »
    Miike,

We get 9k total shards from 4*. Said 10k. Where is the missing 1k?

Gonna have the team look into this right now!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Hey everybody. So, I made a mistake while writing this post. The rewards listed were the TOTAL that you receive from the entire Challenge, and not for The 4-Star Challenge. This was my mistake, and I am really sorry for making it.

I'm updating the initial post, and will talk to the team as well. I can't promise anything will come of it, but I will see what I can do.

Once again, I am very sorry for my mistake in this matter and will ensure that I have more eyes on these posts going forward before they go live.
  • Options
    ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Hey miike,

How much spots are left for the shoutout on forums and in-game?
  • Options
    Hey miike,

So far, I think we only have 1 taken, but there are a couple players that are close!
  • Options
    Hey miike,

Bro can you tell me what is shoutout?
  • Options
    Hey miike,

The first 10 Players that beat all 3 of the Challenge Levels will have their names immortalized in our Forum post, and in an in game message to all players!
  • Options
    Miike,

Why aren't you giving extra rewards for the first 10 to finish like in MCOC? Im sure if you guys give additional rewards players will be rushing to finish it and i guess spend more =P
  • Options
    Hey miike,

The first 10 Players that beat all 3 of the Challenge Levels will have their names immortalized in our Forum post, and in an in game message to all players!

Sounds good but did not think this time possible by me lol
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Wolfe wrote: »

Im ok with content for spenders. But it should be above and beyond 100% completion for the average player. For example master mode in MCOC. It has its own separate rewards for 100% that isn't tied to the normal event. That way the average player isn't left with the feeling of leaving an event "incomplete".

The 2* challenge is easy mode
    The 3* challenge is normal mode
    The 4* challenge is master mode.
    Make sense yet?
  • Options
    People who have been grinding for hours and hours for 4 months before you is a little ahead of you? Yep. unfair.
  • Options
    People who have been grinding for hours and hours for 4 months before you is a little ahead of you? Yep. unfair.

Lol not little unfair.i only have 2 rank3 and 4 3* bot.how many rank3 you have
  • Options
    Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    edited April 2017
    and who finish all? only beta players.. pro unfair !

Can you just PLEASE shut up already and learn how to play the game? Every time you write it's about complaining about beta players. It's thanks in part to beta players you're playing the game now. If you dislike beta players so much and how Kabam manages their games, delete your game and never post here again unless you have something constructive to say. No one will miss you
  • Options
    Amano wrote: »

The 2* challenge is easy mode
    The 3* challenge is normal mode
    The 4* challenge is master mode.
    Make sense yet?

Apparently I was unclear but hey, be a bit rude if you want to be.

The forum breaks the rewards down better than the in game mail. With a breakdown per challenge I can see what my 100% goal is for that mode. The ingame mail was unclear.
  • Options
    The bickering between beta and non beta is ridiculous. It's negative and annoying to read. Kabam made its decision and non beta players have to deal. We have to work harder or pay and that is that. These arguments make the forum such a negative place it probably runs people off (like MCOC does) instead of being a welcoming area to discuss the game. I will never understand why posts attacking each other are allowed.
  • Options
    Apparently I was unclear but hey, be a bit rude if you want to be.

The forum breaks the rewards down better than the in game mail. With a breakdown per challenge I can see what my 100% goal is for that mode. The ingame mail was unclear.

Yet, you came here, read Mike's forum post about the breakdown, and still proceeded to cry.

• Options
    @Manuel1212 Agreed
  • Options
    Miike,

So any plans of giving additional rewards/incentive for first few to finish? Giving a shout out doesn't really mean anything. It doesn't help us advance/progress in the game. I guarantee once you give out a significant reward for first few to finish the cash will flow. Significant meaning worth all the time and money rewards, at least better additional rewards than your monthly quest in mcoc.

• Options
    I'd love some extra rewards :)
  • Options
    I don't understand the purpose of the "reflecting shields" in the challenge. I've been playing with my six best bots and only Ironhide is affected by these. And even then, it's only his strong attacks which get reflected, which means he can't break shields when an enemy is blocking. That alone means it's not worth taking Ironhide along, since being able to penetrate a block is such a key aspect to combat. Are there more bots that are affected by this? Why even have a game mechanic that affects so few bots?