Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The rare forgotten class

Once upon a time, long long ago, whilst our bases still saw daylight, there was a class of fighter known as the "Demolitions" bot. These are fearsome bots, heavy hitters and extremely rare in the Autobot form, as only one is known to exist.
It has been nearly a year since last we spotted a new species of demolition fighter. We believe the creators thought them a mistake and have decided to create no more. Maybe one day we shall see one again.
Until then, we can remember.
#RememberTheIronhide
Tagged:

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    We will aways remember the Ironhide. Time for a young, new autobot who yells out Kabams name every time he shoots

More like ‘kablam’, but close ;)
  • jhonsonjhonson Posts: 125
    close it now!!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I remember the Ultimate 3* IH gambit thread running for more than a year.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I remember the Ultimate 3* IH gambit thread running for more than a year.

Man, I miss AGBandit, he doesn’t make many Tftf videos now
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    @Manthro ...in before close? Lol
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Inb4 'in before close'
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    We already know tantrum is a brawler and the sad thing is the following months bot looks to be a tech so it will be a while until we get another Demo....
    I can't believe this thread hasn't gone the way of the bot suggestion thread yet...guess it's really NOT one though:)
  • Hey folks, @DrShotgun presents a decent discussion topic with some levity and genuine interest in the future of the game. This feels like a valid discussion as long as it stays civil. I don't think it strays too far towards character suggestions, so I don't see a thread closure in the future unless it gets out of hand.

But remember... we are always watching ;)
    @Kabam Custos I think we're all having a good time with this. We just KNOW the next demo bot is gonna knock our socks off since we've waited so long for him/her/....THEM;)
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Honestly, I see Wheeljack being a demo if it's wheeljack from Prime.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Honestly, I see Wheeljack being a demo if it's wheeljack from Prime.

If they release TFP Wreckers Wheeljack I think the entire community would praise them forever. That version of Wheeljack definitely makes sense as a demo or warrior, and he's just badass.

Could also make a case for him to be a demo swordmaster on top of it!
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Now that I have my JAZZ, I do think a demo bot is missing from my OG Autobot team. I'm not too picky as long as they blow stuff up.
    mtz3nl9fduyq.gif
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited June 2018
    sabre_777 wrote: »
    Now that I have my JAZZ, I do think a demo bot is missing from my OG Autobot team. I'm not too picky as long as they blow stuff up.

The perfect character for your preferences is Michael bay
    iwq2obrx5oxl.jpeg
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hey folks, @DrShotgun presents a decent discussion topic with some levity and genuine interest in the future of the game. This feels like a valid discussion as long as it stays civil. I don't think it strays too far towards character suggestions, so I don't see a thread closure in the future unless it gets out of hand.

But remember... we are always watching ;)

You're always watching...apparently not because you arrived 3 days after this was posted :smiley:
    #RememberTheIronhide
  • Watching and posting are two different things, @Bntyhntr3232_! Just because we don't speak up right away doesn't mean we aren't paying attention to what's going on. We've got a lot of forum to cover!

And no, I didn't intentionally wait 3 days to reply to this to make a joke, why do you ask? ;)
    Watching and posting are two different things, @Bntyhntr3232_! Just because we don't speak up right away doesn't mean we aren't paying attention to what's going on. We've got a lot of forum to cover!

And no, I didn't intentionally wait 3 days to reply to this to make a joke, why do you ask? ;)

Yeah...I didn't ask anything ;)
  • TehKnuckTehKnuck Posts: 2
    Watching and posting are two different things, @Bntyhntr3232_! Just because we don't speak up right away doesn't mean we aren't paying attention to what's going on. We've got a lot of forum to cover!

I’ll take “Completely Missed the Joke” for a thousand, Alex.

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    TehKnuck wrote: »

I’ll take “Completely Missed the Joke” for a thousand, Alex.

okhb3cq4pjs8.jpg