Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I have a problem with the new update

For some reason, when I updated the game last night, it won't let me use my Google account for it,
I was level 40 with the story complete and called TheHenryMig
Please help.

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    @TheHenryMig try login with Kabam account
  • SwiftKeySwiftKey Posts: 20
    Same problem here as with a few members of my alliance. I tried to log in with my kabam account but my account was totally screwed up. I had to fix it by uninstalling tge update and install the previous 6.2.0 version. Then is updated the game and my account was back to normal. But that doesn't take away that the update has big problems with this.
  • @SwiftKey How do I uninstall updates (Google Nexus 5)?
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    @SwiftKey How do I uninstall updates (Google Nexus 5)?

Uninstall the game and search for apk 6.2 and install it
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    I can confirm that google accounts and kabam accounts get messed up with the new updates. Using a Note 8
  • TheHenryMigTheHenryMig Posts: 3
    edited June 2018
    Well I hope this can be fixed in a patch, because I put hours into this game.
    Thanks for all your advice people, please give me more tips.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    @TheHenryMig Best website I prefer to download APK is apkpure.com
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited June 2018
    serdood wrote: »
    I can confirm that google accounts and kabam accounts get messed up with the new updates. Using a Note 8

Same here.
  • Same here. I cant log in after the update
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    Try a clean install. Updates don't always take.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I tried everything, from reinstalling it, going on the internet and downloading the previous version and nothing worked, downgrading forced me to update anyways, uninstalling didn't work, it's not a glitch with the current installation, it's the update itself.
  • WraithWraith Posts: 34
    Try to log in with earlier version of the game first if you can reach the login screen. Then do a dirty upgrade (updating without uninstalling). Your account info should be preserved and if the download timer is broken (in the download screen), just let it be. It's still actually downloading the files.
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    Same here with log in/out problems since update however on my tablet I'm stuck in one of my accounts with no problems playing but I can't log out or in. On my phone I can only access two of my accounts. This is a very weird problem I usually only log in to Google play since its easy to switch between my accounts with one click rather than typing full email and password for kabam, when I choose one of my other accounts it either jams up on the loading screen or it acts like it's loading but reverts back to the account I'm trying to get out of.

So are you guys acknowledging and working on this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Custos @Kabam Spark? A couple of you closed other threads of the same topic referring people here for help and I understand multiple threads over the same topic doesn't make sense but where's the help? I have reinstalled and restarted both game and device numerous times to no effect. I'm not and shouldn't have to track down an older version just to play. This is similar to months ago when select people were locked out of the game all together stopping them from playing, well it's happening again. I have lost my log in streak because of this on two of my accounts.
  • Hey All,

I want to let you all know that our team is aware of these issues, and are looking for a solution right now. This appears to be occurring on fresh installs of Version 6.3, but not when updating from 6.2
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Hey All,

I want to let you all know that our team is aware of these issues, and are looking for a solution right now. This appears to be occurring on fresh installs of Version 6.3, but not when updating from 6.2

Some of the android users still can’t fight in AM any update on that? This all started with the most recent version. Seems like a lot of older devices. Alliance mate is on a Nexus 6
  • BOFAD wrote: »
    Hey All,

Some of the android users still can’t fight in AM any update on that? This all started with the most recent version. Seems like a lot of older devices. Alliance mate is on a Nexus 6

Could you give some more details? Are they not able to start a fight, or enter Alliance Missions, or is something else the case? We can look into that!
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Hey All,

Could you give some more details? Are they not able to start a fight, or enter Alliance Missions, or is something else the case? We can look into that!

He can’t even load a fight. Basically he can start the game up fine but when he wants to actually fight it crashes before the fight starts. It doesn’t even get to the point where a health penalty would be incurred
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    It's me and my beloved Nexus 6. I've bugged you guys about it in the past. Then I found out that it has the same GPU as at least one of the devices in the unsupported devices list. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of the people experiencing extreme crashing are in the same boat. Your device may not be listed on the unsupported devices list but it might have the same chipset that gives those devices problems with the game. Why it happens sometimes and other times not is still a mystery but I'm afraid our answer is there. Others running on devices that do support this game are having a wide variety of issues too though.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited June 2018
    Hey All,

My problems started a week ago before the 6.3 patch. I wrote here & got ignored, wrote to the support & I wish if they just ignored me.
    Check this video hope it will help:
    https://youtu.be/-a1bE_Sv9d0
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    @Mufc14 I had that issue when my game was deleted and I had to reinstall. After it loads the first time to download stuff, it will show that white power bar thing too. The enemy bot also becomes invincible so doesn’t get his life reduced when hit. But it worked as normal again after restarting the app a few times.
    @Faithz17 it’s happening for me all the time randomly since June 24th but I think they solved it now because I can’t login at all.
    9pevbyz0i0y8.png
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Hahahaha yah I also cannot log in at all now... no one in my alliance can log on now too... like earlier still could log in a bit, now completely gone. Woohoo delete game!! :D:D
    Let’s hope
    qvkmts05cf88.png
    Scheduled maintenance... I don't think this was scheduled :)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    SwiftKey wrote: »
    Scheduled maintenance... I don't think this was scheduled :)

They scheduled it just before they started it.
    How long is this "scheduled maintenance" going to take Kabam?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So much for a chilling weekend chez Kabam....
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Hey All,

Mike,
    Finally i get FCs on a moto C Plus 2-16gb, MTK6737.
    Other bugs that previously never existed include a 'double token raid', where the agree to fight popup has another popup underneath, with differing opponents!
    Also, Arenas are now weird as damage inflicted, taken are messed up pass the 9x win streak.
    Previously, 9 or 10 streak would guarantee a HARD foe, but would still be easily winnable.
    Now 12x still brings in MEDIUM foes, but they'd be able to kill you with ONE SP3 despite you having an advantage, 100% health and just ~500pt off bot rating.
    NEVER HAPPENED BEFOREHAND
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    @Kabam Miike I see what you wrote here in this thread, "Currently Investigating: Connectivity Issues [RESOLVED]", and is this issue supposed to be fixed? I'm still not able to sign in to two of my accounts but the other two I have kabam accounts so I can get in. I really prefer using Google play to sign in because it's much easier to jump from one to another and I guess I never created kabam accounts for my other two so I'm stuck. When I click "log in" to go to the screen and choose which way, it does nothing when selecting Google play.

Here's where it has gotten worse for me, I decided to reinstall to see if that would help and now I'm stuck in the tutorials (like others mentioned) and on the two accounts I can play, I can't do any away missions, access the raid tower, or help my alliance. Half of the bots, mods, and all relics are inaccessible as well. I am missing out on a lot of stuff now especially on the two I can't access at all.

Btw, is there a way to issue the daily log in items I missed because of this and get me back on track with the calendar?