Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

I have a problem with the new update

2»

Comments

• Options
    MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    @Kabam Miike I just saw that you noted above that the issues were happening mainly with fresh installs of 6.3, well it has definitely gotten a lot worse when I reinstalled but all the problems I have been having were from updating from 6.2. There have been a series of other bugs/glitches that have popped up over the last week. Thankfully no fight or crash related like some mentioned but there is a ton of stalling at random points with the "can't connect to network" message at the bottom. It happens every time I upgrade a bot and I'm adding a ton of ore at one time, not sure why that is. There have been a lot more graphic problems too, most recent for hours too, went from base to try a daily mission and it wouldn't start for some reason so I went to the AM to see what was going on and the map turned to a mix of my base, the daily mission it wouldn't let me do, and the AM map. Took a screenshot but in my phone.

On a side note, not related to this mess but it is a screw up, what is up with Cheetors right hand? Someone messed up the orientation of the model!
  • Options
    Sound2mSound2m Posts: 12
    Any updates? Since update, i can't do away missions and half if base defence disappeared because it thinks I'm lvl 4 even though I'm at max level. It's somehow merged with a new local account that's not even created
  • Options
    Forgot to also mention it reverts to the "new" account as it forgets my login credentials after every restart of game
  • Options
    Welp, it's back to normal/fixed for me now
  • Options
    I am having the same issues. I am level 40 and it says I am level 9 and will not let me go on away missions or raids
  • Options
    I am having the same issues. I am level 40 and it says I am level 9 and will not let me go on away missions or raids

To get the game back to normal I uninstalled/reinstalled again and signed in with my kabam account first and it put it all back to normal. The Google play sign in is still messed up and I am still locked out of my two accounts that I never created a kabam sign in for. I hope kabam comes up with some good compensation for this cuz this is the second time in 6 months that a problem has caused major problems for people and during the AM.
  • Options
    bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    you could try using the kabam account
  • Options
    Any word on a fix for the Google play log in issue? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Custos I keep checking periodically but I'm still locked out of two accounts and it still freezes or reverts me back to the account I'm trying to log out of.
  • Options
    Hi MVSteve,

Please reach out to our our Support Team. Be sure to include your device information.

In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.
  • Options
    I cannot log in at ALLLL.....I'm having to use a burner phone because mine was detroyed and Kabam closed my ticket before a resolution was made. My entire profile has been lost.