Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Network disconnection issue

I play on an iPad Pro and IPhone 6s Plus the game keep dropping my connection but I have no connection issues after a fight in AM this happened. Now the game won’t let me back in is there something going on?

u6o67vwxs4hf.jpeg

Comments

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Same issue - iPhone 8
  • Hey Commanders,

How long have you been experiencing this? We're currently investigating this situation and could use any information you have.
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    This has been getting progressively worse the past couple months. But since this last update it has been occurring constantly the past 2 days. In addition, the game lag mid battle and scene freezing is pronounced.
    Hey Commanders,

How long have you been experiencing this? We're currently investigating this situation and could use any information you have.

First noticed it 30 min ago or so. Happened mid AM fight, haven’t tried other game modes.

iPhone 8 -iOS 11.4

WiFi is strong, able to play other games and do other things on my phone just fine.
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    edited June 2018
    I’ve been kicked from the game constantly over the past 30 mins.
    Try to level a bot, app closes.
    Try to get into AM, into the map then network issues and app closes.
    Opening a crystal network issues and then closes
    iPhone 7 current iOS just updated iOS patch this week
    Experienced same thing trying to do a series in the arena 0rtazm01n9dp.png
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Hey Commanders,

30mins to an hour keeps disconnecting whether it’s data or WiFi just like the Grindor screenshot it just says that then a screen will pop up and say I’m disconnected then I login back in works for a few mins then does the same thing

• OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    edited June 2018
    I'm using Android (HTC)I've been having the same issues as above, fights, crystals even answering help requests. Game gives me the connection issues notification and stops. Tried different network sources, still crashes. Tried using other apps, no problems getting them to work. Only the game has issues.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Yeah been getting the network problem connecting message for past hour or so. Like log in and it works intermittently then just keeps showing that load screen with the error message again...
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited June 2018
    Ah, so it's not my connection which is bugged. Tried Cellular and resetting WiFi for a few times but still get two of my AM squad dropped to 50% health.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    I'd say it's been going on for about 1 hour and 20 minutes from this message... Seems to be affecting all the players in my alliance and many others regardless of device or operating system.

Will either outright refuse to connect to the game or will let you in to do a couple of things and then randomly disconnect you. It even reset the lane I was running in spotlight. Hasn't reset any progress in Alliance missions yet... But several of us got screwed getting disconnected mid-fight more than once.

Could this be related to the maintenance you are performing in contest of Champions right now @Kabam Miike ?
  • Inimitable713Inimitable713 Posts: 71
    edited June 2018
    Been doing it to me all afternoon. On or off wifi. Galaxy s8+ on tmobile. Froze loading an am fight then restarted after reconnecting and it was as if i lost the fight. Half life gone! I was moving to fight the boss in spotlight right now and it froze. Said to reconnect and then when it restarted its like i never started the mission at all! My energy is gone tho. This is ridiculous. iyj4vrsdaht0.jpg
    jvq981lb1ub5.jpg
  • Manthro wrote: »
    I'd say it's been going on for about 1 hour and 20 minutes from this message... Seems to be affecting all the players in my alliance and many others regardless of device or operating system.

Will either outright refuse to connect to the game or will let you in to do a couple of things and then randomly disconnect you. It even reset the lane I was running in spotlight. Hasn't reset any progress in Alliance missions yet... But several of us got screwed getting disconnected mid-fight more than once.

Could this be related to the maintenance you are performing in contest of Champions right now @Kabam Miike ?

it looks like it might be, but they are not identical issues. We are currently in contact with Google trying to get it resolved as soon as we can. Thank you guys for all of your patience while we're working on this.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited June 2018
    Also getting these network issues. Started with the update on Thursday, but now tonight it doesn’t seem to want to connect at all. On WiFi.

iPhone 8
    iOS 11.3.1
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    edited June 2018
    I just tried to play in the jazz mission on hard mode and get half way through 2nd mission, then I get disconnected saying I have to reconnect. Then I reconnect and I have to start from the beginning. This happened three times!! Now I restart the app and I’m getting network errors. It won’t let me back in the game.
  • Chrome2279 wrote: »
    I just tried to play in the jazz mission on hard mode and get half way through 2nd mission, then I get disconnected saying I have to reconnect. Then I reconnect and I have to start from the beginning. This happened three times!! Now I restart the app and I’m getting network errors. It won’t let me back in the game.

We are looking into what is going on right now. We're gonna get this fixed ASAP, and want to get you all back in and beating up Jazz as soon as we can!
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    edited June 2018
    This is messing with AM. Not only for the obvious reasons, but people have other places to be, lives to live, some need to sleep. In general this is really messing with our team’s routine. What did kabam do? This day of AM is about to be shot.
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    The game is broken??? Why are we surprised by this? the game crashes constantly on all devices. It gets worse month by month, every update turns the game to a bigger bag of **** with a bigger flame.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    We want compensations! Give us freebies!1h3c19yr9gf1.png
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Would it be possible to send everyone 5 AM energy refills @Kabam Miike ? At least when the issues are resolved, we can still complete AMs.
  • Diego_22Diego_22 Posts: 23
    Este problema esta acontecendo comigo também...
  • Benster007Benster007 Posts: 14
    I’m Same. iPhone SE. Was able to play a couple of fights in AM but not a third. Can’t log into the game now due to connecting issues. Members of my alliance are experiencing the same thing.
  • Same man , this bugs like crashing , are happening since yesterday and today this connection bug , kabam you need to repair this stupid bugs , the game sucks with this damn bugs :neutral:
  • Pls kabam , give a 4 star Crystal and 5 AM refils for us , this is unacceptable!
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Alliance Wars...
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Can’t login
    0ywvfuhsttvl.png
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kabam can compensate us by releasing TWO NEW bots this month or we won’t forgive you
    #2BotsInJuly
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    We want compensations! Give us freebies!1h3c19yr9gf1.png

Make it so that we get 50% off that pick your 4* deal
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    0937 UK time and still down now it is saying down for maintenance any word on how much longer??? I'm close to duping my 4* jazz and missing out on AM