Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please Fix

0hjtktbpxy9n.png

Please fix this & heat lag
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Same problem here, I only managed to play for 10-15 minutes before my phone overheats and causes the game to lag. Might as well open a phone BBQ business, who wants some?
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    @Kabam Yolotron @Kabam Miike

Heat on iOS is a major problem. We have multiple guys in Spark family complaining that since the update, their phone is getting much hotter than it used to, causing sluggish gameplay. It's great that the graphics are pretty on iOS, but if it causes the game to run at 10 or less fps after a few fights, I think that you need to back off the detail a bit, or at least give the option of turning it down for older devices.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    I actually went and bought a brand new OnePlus 6 because during the 90F+ (32C+) degree heat a few weeks ago, none of my 2-3 yr old devices could even play at an acceptable frame rate. But, not all of us have the luxury to drop $600 just because the game has no detail options. Almost all computer games have an option to turn detail to medium or low for devices that are older, and many mobile games do too.
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Recently my battery swelled and bulged the case on my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. Guess what I was doing when the overheating and battery crisis happened.

Needless to say, I had to turn off the phone and rush in for a replacement battery.

Still gets hot, but no explosions or fire ... so far.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Nutjob wrote: »
    Recently my battery swelled and bulged the case on my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. Guess what I was doing when the overheating and battery crisis happened.

Needless to say, I had to turn off the phone and rush in for a replacement battery.

Still gets hot, but no explosions or fire ... so far.

I am 99% certain that TFTF fried my last phone's motherboard
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I think the game just fried my oneplus 3T
  • Hey all! Apologies for the ongoing trouble; we're still tracking these reports and working on a fix. There's currently a thread tracking this, so to help keep the reports consolidated, I'm going to close this thread. Make sure you're submitting Support Team tickets so we can get as much information as we can to help us resolve this ongoing issue!

Please follow the existing thread here, where Vydious made a statement regarding support tickets and the reasoning behind them.
This discussion has been closed.