Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Ummm guys why do i have -19 points on my profile?.

I am just asking why do I have -19 points on my profile on the forum?. Pls tell me :).
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Because most forum users don't appreciate your type of humor, yet they find the people on Kiwi Farms funny, it's pretty odd.
  • Options
    Just gonna have to get used to it. The Forged to Fight community is a weird one, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's bad.
  • Options
    It's -20 now, better change the post
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Well, my profile had earlier -50 points when I was rookie at builds, but I'm now close to 200!
    Anyway, Don't post silly post, put only strong topics only OR something useful.
    Like: you got spams for creating, character suggestion thread while there exists one. Complaining about profile points. Wheeljack disappointed. No OG character while there are plenty IN game.
    Inspect before getting in zeal. And write carefully what community will like. Because even some people who don't agree with you just spam you for no reason.. Like there was @jonson .
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 317
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    And careful in sentence construction. I'm not sure if you're using a translator or not but sometimes your posts are a little difficult to read and people forget not everyone on Earth speaks English
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've never even noticed a point count before but I have 454....I guess that's good...good number coming from an old hot rod guy:)
  • Options
    The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    Didn’t you make a post asking whether you should be a kabam employee?
  • Options
    Don't pay too much mind to those points! They're just a silly little feature! :)
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 317
  • Options
    Don't pay too much mind to those points! They're just a silly little feature! :)
    That sucks, I thought I'd get a free "Congrats" when I reach 100k points
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    Although I'm not going to do anyway like that, But just for information .
    What happens to a forum user If they Flag a post by A Moderator OR Administrator? :D:p;)
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    Although I'm not going to do anyway like that, But just for information .
    What happens to a forum user If they Flag a post by A Moderator OR Administrator? :D:p;)
    Ya can't