Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game not downloading "additional files" [Confirmed Bug. Fix in works.]

JitJit Posts: 32
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
After the update, when I log in to the game I get a message saying it will now download additional files via cell data. No files are being downloaded, and I see the message every time I log into the game.

Comments

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    edited May 2017
    It refers to if files need to be downloaded they will be over a cellular connection (not wifi) don't think it's supposed to show up every time though
  • That is odd. They should disappear after you've downloaded all of the files. Does the game still work when you open it?
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    game still works. popup shows up on iphone6 but not my ipad mini
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Shows sometimes on 7plus but not sure if it's done it today
  • JitJit Posts: 32
    Yes, the game still works. I just see the message every time I log in. iPhone 6
    w4v52prti2ge.png

I'm still seeing this. There had been no screen to even indicate that it's even tried to download the files.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Same here, on iPhone 6S.
  • So, I also experienced this for the first time the other day. I've asked the team about it, but it disappeared when I was on Wifi. Is that also the case for you?
    So, I also experienced this for the first time the other day. I've asked the team about it, but it disappeared when I was on Wifi. Is that also the case for you?

Yes. I only see the message when I'm using my cell data. It doesn't show up on wifi.

• I have confirmed that this is a bug, and the team is working on a fix right now. It looks like it's only a visual glitch, and is not because the game is still downloading more data!

We're gonna get a fix together for this ASAP.
    I have confirmed that this is a bug, and the team is working on a fix right now. It looks like it's only a visual glitch, and is not because the game is still downloading more data!

We're gonna get a fix together for this ASAP.

Thanks!!