Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Waspinator’z Revenge!

2»

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    It's just a visual glitch, you should be able to purchase him just fine as long as you have 1k chips
  • ChasBotChasBot Posts: 1
    Where can you see your total Waspinator chips? Only because I knew I had to have enough, I tried buying a 2* crystal and succeeded. I then saw my remaining total when I tried to buy the second. Other than that, there doesn't seem to be a running total to let you know when to cash in your chips.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    ChasBot wrote: »
    Where can you see your total Waspinator chips? Only because I knew I had to have enough, I tried buying a 2* crystal and succeeded. I then saw my remaining total when I tried to buy the second. Other than that, there doesn't seem to be a running total to let you know when to cash in your chips.

Inventory
  • Ulkaur wrote: »
    I gave up after 3. Don't like the game enough to start getting into 6-digit costs for crystals. They said the costs would increase but this is ridiculous. Others must feel the same, as I haven't been attacked in over a day.

Also, the raid fight options are terrible. I can't get any I can win to final fight, and I'm not going to waste time for 1000 raid chips per run. Just not worth it.

And 3 is also where I am right now, but I plan on going for at least one more. Just because you can do more doesn't mean that you have to. Just like all of our events, there are objectives you can hit pretty easily, and ones that you will only hit if you want to try harder, and hitting the top goal might require a big time/resource investment.

But it's up to you to decide where you want to aim for. Not every goal is for everybody, and not everything is going to be easy.
  • SprQ1081SprQ1081 Posts: 63
    Ulkaur wrote: »
    I gave up after 3. Don't like the game enough to start getting into 6-digit costs for crystals. They said the costs would increase but this is ridiculous. Others must feel the same, as I haven't been attacked in over a day.

Also, the raid fight options are terrible. I can't get any I can win to final fight, and I'm not going to waste time for 1000 raid chips per run. Just not worth it.

And 3 is also where I am right now, but I plan on going for at least one more. Just because you can do more doesn't mean that you have to. Just like all of our events, there are objectives you can hit pretty easily, and ones that you will only hit if you want to try harder, and hitting the top goal might require a big time/resource investment.

But it's up to you to decide where you want to aim for. Not every goal is for everybody, and not everything is going to be easy.

What is your in-game name Mike? Are you allowed to tell us?
  • Mike,

What's the ETA on Wasp hitting the PBC's?