Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New Artwork

So, I have been working on this off and on since early November, and it's finally ready to show. No offence to Kabam, but I really don't like the game's seeker design. This one is based off the Masterpiece MP-11 toy, and is my personal favorite. Anywho, here is my take on Decepticon Air Commander Starscream.

ph0ot74yixrb.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Wow, looks good man, those masterpiece designs look good. I wish the game based the designs of them. But great job man
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    That looks pretty awesome WarCat! Can I ask what you use for your digital art? It looks pretty sharp, and that linework is really clean!
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think he uses MS Paint or something like that.
  • Options
    WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    edited December 2018
    That looks pretty awesome WarCat! Can I ask what you use for your digital art? It looks pretty sharp, and that linework is really clean!

Thanks for the compliment Sophia, I’m glad you like it. @Darm0k is correct, I used MS Paint to make that.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited December 2018
    Ms Paint with Wacom? It's unimaginable with mouse. And it doesn't have layers for error correction.
  • Options
    WarCat wrote: »

Thanks for the compliment Sophia, I’m glad you like it. @Darm0k is correct, I used MS Paint to make that.

My goodness! Someone get this guy an art program! Zooming in, I realize it's pixel art and that is really impressive to do in just MSPaint! I realize pixel art is a pretty purist art form but as @KillMasterC said that is a lot of work to do with a program that simple.

You get a lot of kudos from me for that! I haven't done pixel art in years, but it's still very near and dear to my heart.

• Options
    Ms Paint with Wacom? It's unimaginable with mouse. And it doesn't have layers for error correction.

Trackball mouse and sometimes a regular mouse.
  • Options
    @Kabam Sophia I need a new computer to properly use a good art program. As it is, I can work on art during my down time at work.