Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will the game be scrapped

I am hoping someone from KABAM will answer this but ever since Mr LT said this game might be scrapped It has worried me I love this game and just want this rumour put to rest if possible

Comments

• SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    I highly doubt the game will be scrapped. Just give it more time to grow.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Yeah. Doubtful game gets scrapped any time in the near future. Population seems a bit low but give it time for people to learn this is a solid mobile fighter. More content, more bug fixes, time. People will join and population will grow. Just not going to happen over night.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Because nothing constructive can come from a post like this
  • TechTech Posts: 15
    A comment frim the devs stating they have plans to continue releasing new content for the foreseeable future would likely ease concerns
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2017
    Le sigh... Kabam will never confirm or deny the status of the game. If they say the game is being scrapped people stop spending and if they say the game is alive and well there will always be players that don't believe them so neither answer does any good

The sky is not falling and you are not chicken little
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    The game will end when it ends bro
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    All they can really say is what they said in mcoc that they have plans up to 2020. I doubt this games gonna die, it's a really solid game and if they honestly just fix a couple of bugs(mainly the arena one) it'd probably make a world of difference.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Can someone else also confirm or deny the existence of Santa Claus? I was really hoping Kabam would be able to answer this one for me....
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    Can someone else also confirm or deny the existence of Santa Claus? I was really hoping Kabam would be able to answer this one for me....

Santa Claus lives inside all of us!
This discussion has been closed.