Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

5* leadership bonus?

I put together a team of 5 R4 5*s, and noticed in their synergies that all of the leadership bonuses were active. I wasn’t expecting that with not having any 4*s on the team. Anyone know of the bonuses are actually increasing the other 5* bots abilities?
gxoy0esy76dp.png
fq0th0hipysg.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    The number beside the incoming bonus arrow for each bot, however, does not indicate that they are receiving 5* leadership bonuses.

I don't know why they're listed in the details panel; maybe they were originally coded to appear always, regardless of squad composition.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    That's becuase they're always active, the other 5*s still aren't getting the leadership bonus.
  • Options
    bgunns31bgunns31 Posts: 7
    Thanks guys. I saw there wasn’t incoming bonuses, and knew it was for 4* and below, but just thought it was strange for it to say activated.
  • Options
    You guys have already figured it out, but yes, the 5-Star Bots always have this Synergy activated, but there is no benefit to any Bot unless they are 4-Star or below.