Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Arena Bug

CelstroCelstro Posts: 7
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is getting old real fast everyday at least 1 out of every 3 matches this happens to me no matter the event or the bots I use why is this constantly happening and nothing being done I get emails from Kabam saying they know about it and still they do nothing to fix it or stop what I call the cheating of the game it self. ayszndhsf4zf.jpeg
qxs5mzpv42l4.jpeg
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    If there is another reason why they are changing the rating of the bots going into the fight after they are set let me know cause this is bull crap
  • Options
    Is this happening to anybody else in game?
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    yes. the pi rating increases from when you select your 3 bots to when you select the order of them fighting.

yes, it is a bug but in the grander scheme of things, this one is harmless. I rather have them focus on bugs that affect the game play..like kabamphysics cheats.
  • Options
    Stop playing 2* bots in arena : the bug will disappear and you will gain real life time ;-)
  • Options
    It happens to every star lvl I have not just the 2 star bots I am getting sick of loosing rounds because they scam me out of up to 31 points per match at times making a huge difference in the fight for me.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Celstro wrote: »
    It happens to every star lvl I have not just the 2 star bots I am getting sick of loosing rounds because they scam me out of up to 31 points per match at times making a huge difference in the fight for me.

Curious how it makes a "huge difference" in an arena match?
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I sense the dreaded Autofight approach about to rear its head....
  • Options
    Is this happening to anybody else in game?

Yes, it is a bug. Yes, it happens to me frequently in the arenas. No, it is not a huge difference in an arenas match... because most times I will win those kinds of fights since I don't auto-fight. If you think PI at 227 dropping to 203 vs 223 is unfair, wait until you face a situation when you have 3400 PI vs an opponent with 5200 PI (and that's considered a "MEDIUM" level Arenas fight).
  • Options
    Hmm, that's weird. The team is looking in to why this might be happening now.
  • Options
    Thank you Mike
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike any updates on this at all
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited November 2019
    @Kabam Miike any updates on this at all

He was joking about that...

Do you really think he'd get a solution to this petty bug and not for all the major Bugs and glitches in the game? 🤣🤣
  • Options
    11218931121893 Posts: 144
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious any updates on this ?