Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How many 4 stars have you got? How much have you paid?

I have tried 30 premium crystals and have got no 4 star

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I tried 50 crystals at, got 2 3* & 48 2*
    The only way to have 4* is the arena
    You will need 1.8M to win 1000 shards
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    edited July 2017
    Try working to get more 4* shards instead of buying the premium xstals.

Got 2 4* bots only spent for the recent energon deal. Stopped buying premium xstal with energon since mid of June
  • 2Pocalypse2Pocalypse Posts: 39
    bwe909e2w3mb.jpg

Finishing medium 100% in the spotlight mission gives 3 pbc. Almost all my teammates have got a 4* or 3*. Not saying you will but the odds with them seem higher. Goodluck
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Pulled 3 4* from pbc shards none spent on crystals play arena
  • XannenXannen Posts: 17
    edited July 2017
    before I stopped playing I had likely opened 100+ since start of beta. One 4* out of all those crystals.
    Paid closing in on 1k probably.
  • I hate this i spent over $400. And still no 4* bot always 2* why should i spend money for more 2*
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    0 xD!
  • CHIBACHIBA Posts: 5
    1, 4 star (Grinding Arena for shards)
    $0 spent
    Planning to keep it that way
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    0 4 stars, about $40 spent since launch, lost count of how many crystals opened.
    I have a small army of 3 stars though, half duped
  • DIKAIODIKAIO Posts: 18
    The makers should allow players to sell or swap 4 star bots or whatever for whatever with other players. I have 10 4 star bots but can't do anything with them cause it's near impossible to get Alpha Crystals.
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    DIKAIO wrote: »
    The makers should allow players to sell or swap 4 star bots or whatever for whatever with other players. I have 10 4 star bots but can't do anything with them cause it's near impossible to get Alpha Crystals.

Raid every day and you can get an alpha Spark every 9 days, that's pretty easy in my book, it just takes a little bit of time.
  • I've moved this thread out of the Bugs section of the forums, as this is not a bug. The items received from crystals are random. The crystals don't provide items based on your account or how much you have or have not spent.

That said if you're looking to get 4* Bots in the game, this link will provide some more information on possible and guaranteed ways to do so!