Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bring back Rachet's power gain (even above 50% hp)

DavienDavien Posts: 758
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
This video sums it out why.. coz his damage is so FREAKING LOW.

Comments

• Options
    TreeTree Posts: 36
    I agree..the Nerf was over the top on ratchet because his attack and health are so low already..then you also take away power gain above 50% health that was way to much...because if you think about the game he is the only tech without shielding system and that is what there class is know for... Make it right add power gain after every heavy attack and give him a shield system
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Yeah, I agree the power gain should be brought back. I'd even give up the heal just to get it but that's just me.
  • Options
    Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    edited July 2017
    Like, ok roll him back a bit, not all the way. Of all the tech guys, he's pure garbage now. At least stun more off the lvl 1 special, a shield, anything. Loved doing that for big chains.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Yeah, help the guy out. Ratchet is a shadow of his former self. Find some middle ground and most people would be happy.
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I guess nothing is going to happen. Please at least boost his attack. My 3* dupped forged level 40 only hits for 279 attack. Once he gets to half health its a frenzy of trying to do his heavies which are laughably short range. Even making him invulnerable to long ranged attacks while doing his heavies would help seeing as that his heavies do so little damage. At least it would help him regen.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I can't help but notice it: why does Ratchet get retaliated so often after landing his 5 combo? I never had any problem blocking after. And I think Ratchet is better in CQB, the more you trade ranged shot with Arcee the more you'll get hit like in the video.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited July 2017
    or give him a shield like what Mirage has.. he's the only tech bot without a range reflect or shield. His emergency repair also has a low % chance of triggering which makes his awakened ability kinda useless.

if the devs don't wanna boost his attack then at least make him more beefy already. With that low damage he really needs a stronger defense.
  • Options
    MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    Yeah trying to finish a fight in 3 minutes during a high level AM with ratchet is getting down to the wire in some cases. Some middle ground from what he was to what he is now, would be very much appreciated.
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    There's been previous threads about this and Kabam mods have disabled thread bumping to try to bury the problem.