Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Type advantage not applied during raid fights?

KrugaKruga Posts: 123
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi, had anyone else noticed that type advantage is shown correctly at bot selection screen during raid but the rating shown in raid fights remains the same as non-advantaged bots? Are the type advantage actually not being applied?

39wrfv3in3kq.png
ie4wd5ny0swd.png

4estupejyj6z.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I've noticed that too, honestly the raid system is just a big glitchy mess right now.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Just visual it's applied
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Your G1OP has less than 1379 if not standing in front of a Brawler, doesn't he?
  • I didn't notice a it until a few week ago then I just got confuse. Like what's going on here. Bug or glitch idk. Maybe it jus in raid only that has a non working class disadvantages.
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    You actually see the class advantage in the pre fight screen, but the it's not applied during the fight. I've seen that since the game started in April, it's unfortunately not something new.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Peyote wrote: »
    You actually see the class advantage in the pre fight screen, but the it's not applied during the fight. I've seen that since the game started in April, it's unfortunately not something new.

Probably didn't noticed it too much previously. Hopefully it is just visual, not the disadvantage actually got ignored though.
    Your G1OP has less than 1379 if not standing in front of a Brawler, doesn't he?

The point is Motormaster should be at 667 instead 716 when standing against my G1OP, don't you think?
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    This is crazy that this has not been fix and they dnt even comment on this issue. What kabam are u guys trying to bleed us for more money
    Lol 90% of my message dnt even show up in my last text that's amazing kabam. # scard about the truth
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited August 2017
    The official reply (I sent a ticket in about this) is that it's only a visual thing, and that it is in fact being applied properly.

(Which I don't believe, but can't prove of course).
    Dircules wrote: »
    The official reply (I sent a ticket in about this) is that it's only a visual thing, and that it is in fact being applied properly.

(Which I don't believe, but can't prove of course).

If it is just a visual thing, it won't be hard to fix since they already have working examples in the other game modes...

(So I agree, hard to believe)
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Is it me, or are we talking about 2 different Primes? The first picture is OP vs a Brawler and the second is MV1 vs a Brawler...
    I can tell by fighting there not being applied they are lying
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    My guess is it's caused by the mod. I've always seen this too and I assumed what's shown on the pre-fight matchup screen is the bot without the bonus from the mod, then when you fight, the mod bonus is displayed. But it's just my guess.

I don't think it helps to accuse someone of lying about it. They could be mistaken but the idea of malicious intent over a thing like this is pretty far fetched
    Trailfire wrote: »
    My guess is it's caused by the mod. I've always seen this too and I assumed what's shown on the pre-fight matchup screen is the bot without the bonus from the mod, then when you fight, the mod bonus is displayed. But it's just my guess.

I don't think it helps to accuse someone of lying about it. They could be mistaken but the idea of malicious intent over a thing like this is pretty far fetched

Actually the rating shown 1st is always lower, then they will show the rating with the mod once you wait for a few seconds.

The photos posted are all after waiting, hence including the mods
    Odie21 wrote: »
    Is it me, or are we talking about 2 different Primes? The first picture is OP vs a Brawler and the second is MV1 vs a Brawler...

The MV1 is to show you the defender's rating when there is no advantage, OG is to show you the defender's rating when there is an advantage.

You can see for OG, it was shown <700 before entering the fight, but during fight it is >700.
  • Hey All,

We've talked to the team about this in the past, and they do believe it's just a display issue, but I will poke them about this again to ensure that it is indeed a display issue.

There is a known issue that the Mods will have a funny effect on the displayed values, but I'll try to find out how that displays.
    Hey All,

We've talked to the team about this in the past, and they do believe it's just a display issue, but I will poke them about this again to ensure that it is indeed a display issue.

There is a known issue that the Mods will have a funny effect on the displayed values, but I'll try to find out how that displays.

Hi @Kabam Miike , not sure what did you guys do but since the last 12+ hours the disadvantage to the defender is now showing correctly for me. The values displayed is now the same as the selection screen.

Not sure if others are still seeing the issue though.
  • Now it kinda work and don't work. Well it works when want to.