Announcing: Bee's Gauntlet

edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Commanders!

The time has come to introduce a new Challenge Mission!

Welcome to Bee’s Gauntlet! This Challenge Mission is similar to The Prime Challenge and The Last Knight Challenge that we have run in the past, but shorter! There will be 3 Difficulty Levels, each with only 1 Chapter consisting of 6 Missions, each with 6 Fights.

These missions are not easy! Don’t be caught off guard by Mods that increase Bots abilities, and add some variety to the fight! Read up on each Mod before you take that fight on!

The challenge is separated into 3 difficulties, the 2-Star Difficulty, the 3-Star Difficulty, and the 4-Star Difficulty. All of the Bots featured in all 3 Difficulty levels will be the same, but each Difficulty level has an increased amount of Mods. The 2-Star Challenge features 2 Mods on each encounter, the 3-Star Challenge has 3 Mods on each encounter, and the 4-Star Challenge has 4 Mods on each encounter.

Before we get into the rewards, I would like to remind you all that this is meant to be hard! Higher difficulties will not be for everyone! This isn’t as hard as Rulers of Kaon, or as long as the previous challenge missions, but that doesn’t mean it will be easy!

Also, because this is a shorter challenge than previous ones, the rewards list is smaller, but still features some stuff you guys will want to use to strengthen your roster!

2-Star Difficulty

4000x Premium Bot Crystal Shards
3x Premium Bot Crystals

3-Star Difficulty

10,000x Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence
1x Tier 1 Alpha Spark
2000x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards

4-Star Difficulty

5000x Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence
10,000x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
1x Tier 3 Basic Spark
1x 4-Star Bot Crystal

These rewards are spread out between the completion rewards for the Chapter, and Missions. They are also one time only rewards, and are not grindable.

Bee’s Gauntlet kicks off December 21st, around 10am PST and runs until January 4th at 9am PST. Get ready Commanders!
Tagged:

Comments

• YAAAY! :)
  • Idc if Bee’s chips aren’t out yet I am buying 20 Hive Crystals to try get him as a 4* I want a 4* Bee bad
  • BurbamBurbam Posts: 27
    Awesome! Looks fun, @Kabam Miike will new bee only be available in crystals or will he get a spot light month also?
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 100
    Burbam wrote: »
    Awesome! Looks fun, @Kabam Miike will new bee only be available in crystals or will he get a spot light month also?

That's a great question
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 677

I'm wondering this as well, considering his event is only two weeks long
  • Burbam wrote: »

Bumblebee is a special Holiday release! He will only be available in his specific crystal. More information on him will be available tomorrow!
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 100

Bumblebee is a special Holiday release! He will only be available in his specific crystal. More information on him will be available tomorrow!

That's sucks :neutral: Christmas is suppose to be about giving not receiving
  • Merry Christmas Kabam!!!
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212

What, nooooo , I saved up 300 energon and been grinding to get bots ready. Bee only in crystal, hope I get him then.
  • camaro57 wrote: »

What, nooooo , I saved up 300 energon and been grinding to get bots ready. Bee only in crystal, hope I get him then.

Damn, me too bro. :/ Hope we can both pull him :)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 1,629

So will the crystal be any different from the 120-150 energon crystal or will it be the same kind of crystal
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 44
    In the 2-star difficulty, are only 2-star bots allowed?
  • That kinda stinks about Bee. Really?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 1,292

Cool. Don't miss the chance to introduce 4* Tact Bee as well. Merry Xmas.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 467
    JOUST wrote: »
    In the 2-star difficulty, are only 2-star bots allowed?

You can bring any bot you like. The star designation is for the bots you’ll be fighting.
  • Is the iOS 11 fight load issue gonna be cleaned up before tomorrow or are the apple users getting lumps of coal for Christmas?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Is the iOS 11 fight load issue gonna be cleaned up before tomorrow or are the apple users getting lumps of coal for Christmas?

What iPhone are you using because 6s plus and 7plus don’t have any issues with the game and iOS 11 and up
  • Sorry bout side tracking, I hope this works smoothly. Looks like fun. Merry Christmas everyone
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    Is the iOS 11 fight load issue gonna be cleaned up before tomorrow or are the apple users getting lumps of coal for Christmas?

What iPhone are you using because 6s plus and 7plus don’t have any issues with the game and iOS 11 and up

He might be talking about the issues with iOS 11 on certain iPads. Discussion thread here:
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/2091/ios-11-ipad-air-visual-issues-when-fighting#latest
  • Hey All,

Correction to this post. It originally stated that the Bee's Gauntlet would start at around 9am PST. This is incorrect. It should have read at 10am PST. Sorry for any confusion on this.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,139
    Hey All,

Correction to this post. It originally stated that the Bee's Gauntlet would start at around 9am PST. This is incorrect. It should have read at 10am PST. Sorry for any confusion on this.

Noice, saving energon need them 4* shards lol. Also 700 away from my first t2 alpha so that t2a essence will do me good
    Where hive crystal. I don't see it
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 467
    Hey All,

The mail in game said hive crystals would be available at 5am pst.
  • PodlecPodlec Posts: 10
    Where is 5000 alpha 2 sparks? LOL! rewards are broken!
  • Yeah came here to post the same thing. There's no rewards for the Chapter completion/exploration.
    @Kabam Miike I think rewards for 3 star difficulty is wrong. For rewards it says spark stuff. Your post above say reward is 3 star bot crystal. Please fix.
  • Hey Guys,

Seeing a lot of confusion around the rewards. There are not rewards for Chapter Completion or Mastery, but the "missing" rewards are split up over each of the MIssions. If you open up the Mission to the Bot Select screen, you'll see at the bottom of the screen that there are rewards for completing that particular mission.

These make up the extra rewards that aren't listed in the Rewards screen.
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Hey Guys,

Seeing a lot of confusion around the rewards. There are not rewards for Chapter Completion or Mastery, but the "missing" rewards are split up over each of the MIssions. If you open up the Mission to the Bot Select screen, you'll see at the bottom of the screen that there are rewards for completing that particular mission.

These make up the extra rewards that aren't listed in the Rewards screen.

Might want to make this clear in a communication of sorts... while I get what you're saying, it's completely against the way we are conditioned to play.

I push the button, I get the cheese. I push the button, I get the cheese... I push the button... hey, wtf, where is my #@$#@$ing cheese?

I actually like the idea of spreading awards out across the mission, but again, communicating this is key.
  • Is it just me or is the gauntlet more crashy than other modes? I can only get through 2 fights max before it boots me out of the game.