Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Freezing and Crashing

captainagicaptainagi Posts: 8
edited April 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anyone else experiencing freezing almost everyday like 50 times, and crashing everyday like 10 times. My phone may just be bad cause its a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Android but still my other games like MCOC doesnt lag like this. I love this game but if it keeps happening idk if i cab take it.

Comments

• TalibTalib Posts: 30
    I also face freezing problem of 5-10 sec but i already report it there is different thread for this issue in forum
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    multiple crashes every day, usually when a fight starts to load but also happens at other times, sometimes even mid fight.
  • I don't have problems with freezing but I do have constant problems with crashing
  • Hey captainagi! Thank you for taking the time to post on the forums to let us know about your issues involving your game crashing! Just to let you know, I have moved your thread into the correct forum section to help keep the forums clean and organized.If you wouldn't mind, could you please provide us with some more information?

What operating system/version are you using?
    When did this start happening?
    What troubleshooting steps have you taken to try and resolve this issue?
    Could you provide us with some screenshots of the error as well?

• Same problem crashing every day.. Oneplus one 7.1.2 moke rom without root.. Mcoc works very good
  • RastvamanRastvaman Posts: 4
    edited April 2017
    The game is crashing more often these days than it used to when it was released. 2 weeks ago I used to have 1-2 crashes per day. These days, it's at least 10 crashes per day (started happening about few days - a week ago), and yes, I play the same amount, maybe even less than I used to when I started... Please solve these crashing issues, it's becoming annoying to play the game... Also, cannot be my phone, since it's a brand new phone, android 7.0, 3gb ram, good graphics etc. Same phone I've been playing on since the game was released globally.
  • Having crashing problems and slow graphics in fighting I have a iPhone 6plus running iOS 10.3.1
    It's been happening ever since game release date and last update
  • The crashing is like 2-4times a day depends on how often I play
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I've got an Android, S6 Active and it's crashed maybe three or four times since launch. My biggest complaint is the 10-second freezes, those tend to happen every five minutes or so
  • Needs update crashed 3 times in the last hour or so please make update soon just playing game and then boom crash I have an iPhone 6+
    Not sure if it's that or game but needs update bad and seems like it slow when fighting
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    I've noticed increased crashing with the new prime event, even crashing multiple times during one chapter.

Crashing everywhere. Crashing at party select screen, viewing inventory, loading a fight, in the middle of a fight that had been going for 30+ seconds. iOS. iphone6, and of course overheating after a few minutes of play and massive battery drain.. can I bill Kabam for a new battery, having to recharge my battery multiple times per day just for this game is severely shortening it's life span.
  • Is anyone else finding a pattern that the crashes maybe sync up with when an away mission returns? I need to really time it out the next time I play, but it sure seems to me like when there's a crash and I restart, there's an Away Mission reward ready to be claimed. And it sure seems like it's been about 12-15 minutes (the length of a Common mission) since the last crash. It could be coincidence and the game just crashes every 12-15 minutes whether or not there is an Away Mission going on. Corellation doesn't always mean causation. But I wanted to throw it out there for the Kabam folks.

Device: iPhone 6 Plus
    Model: NGAH2LL/A
    iOS 10.3.1
    App Version: 1.0.2
  • Come on we need support @Kabam Rimehaven
  • I have the issue as well, but my phone is getting older now, and my tablet is the highest top of the line and very infrequent.

Only reason I post is to look at the bright side, you never lose the battle! Always lets you just do it again.....Kudos to that, big big KUDOS!
  • TenneyTenney Posts: 3
    Same issue. Crashing randomly and constantly. there really is no pattern. And loading times are 2-3min. I have an LG G Stylo running Android 6.0
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    why is the game crashing all the time on my iphone 6 and almost never on my Android 7 phone? Weird I thought iPhones are suppose to be PREMIUM quality and less issues with applications??? HAHAHA failed big time Tim Cook get your act together please!!

Well on another hand it could be Kabam's coding at work here causing the crashes... hope they will FIX it as it is getting on my nerve seeing the game crashing all the time on my iPhone 6 (latest iOS)!!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    My 6s plus rarely crashed since beta and on 7 plus now still no crashes only issue is head build up and slowdown basically after raiding a bunch
  • FlorbittFlorbitt Posts: 3
    Similar problem for me. I have an LG G4. Android version 6.0.

I don't like the freezes, but perhaps the worst part is the way "time" keeps on ticking during the freeze.

I've seen where suddenly after a freeze, my bot loses 1/3 health to some events that were never animated.

I've had an alliance mission fight where I was getting warned that time was running out because most of the first two minutes were freeze-time.

I realize problems and bugs are hard to fix. It would be best to just fix the problem, but couldn't the game also maybe detect like "I've only managed to successfully render 2 frames (or less) in the past two seconds. I should rewind time to just before the freeze and go to pause mode, with some explanatory message." Not as good as just working, but better than penalizing the player.
  • Constant crashes for me as well. I wish my freeze ups were only 5 seconds though. I have literally sat for up to 4 minutes waiting for the game to respond at times.
  • SprQ1081SprQ1081 Posts: 63
    I get crashes sometimes after opening crystals. Occasional lags and slowdowns but still playable. Currently using a Galaxy S6 Duos.
  • Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    I get crashes when fighting in Arena I use a IPhone 5s if that helps
  • ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    Not to beat a dead horse here, but I rarely crash on a Galaxy Tab A, however, my now obsolete (not really) ZMax crashes all the time.

Come to think of it, it hasn't crashed all day! Win for me!