Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who's the best warrior?

I'm coming up on another red t3..who's the best, and WHY? I personally like the anti evade dynamic.

Who's the best warrior? 55 votes

Drift
30%
French_BakerCanuck33BobdolleKillMasterCasparagusAustin555555Mufc14GochaBROHrockSparkShredderJayBird011121893DrazyOrion_pax13UrAverageMalakaKittenRuinousPower 17 votes
Bonecrusher
29%
Timmy2ChainzMknellFlrsbwRaptor22IbooJmdDaveJLBobnfloydGamashVavatronAvacalhator_1SilentHunter2PhatBoy123BlackRazakStarkiller7Celt 16 votes
Hot Rod
1%
SwarmIntellect 1 vote
Arcee
3%
bastakillahPeas 2 votes
Hound
0%
Bludgeon
27%
MegaKuppCakeFaithz17Hired_GoonHalloweendmNick_80DovahKingTracked_SignalBlack_ThoughtPhoenix8318Mr_WonderfulJazz444billygovolsMonrogue_xFunkie_YoyoTvTLK 15 votes
Shark
7%
AnnatarJoker69BurningBaronScarredArachnid333 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Shark
    Sharks for sure. Seriously tho its bonecrusher
  • Options
    Arcee
    Kratos :D
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Bludgeon
    I have Bludgeon in my expert and master squad he won’t let you down he’s awesome!!!!!
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Bonecrusher
    For defense, bonecrusher, he's quite reliable for the most part, not so much in missions, but he still gets the job done.
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2018
    Shark
    The sharkticon is the way to go. He/she not only has the best G1 design of the bunch but it's bleeds do so much damage that it can fill a blood bank. The SP2 also does 100% Armor Piercing, allowing it to counter Brawlers when it shouldn't counter Brawlers. NOW THAT'S A LOT OF DAMAGE! It also synergies well with my other 4 Star 5/50 Sharkticons.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited September 2018
    I think Bludgeon is the best all-around Warrior. However, in terms of dealing with evading opponents he may not be the best Warrior exactly because he doesn't really decrease evasion. He stuns yes, but once it wears off the chances to evade remain the same.

Where Bludgeon excels is in damage-dealing and ending a fight quickly through his signature and his bleeds. His bleeds are amongst the strongest in the game, I've literally had bots with like 20-30% health melt away and drop just because of his bleeds, especially if you land more than one. So with Bludgeon you might have bots evade more often while fighting them but then he requires fewer hits to KO them.

Seeing as you specified that you prefer the anti-evade dynamic then Bludgeon probably isn't the choice for you. You'd probably want Drift, Bonecrusher or Hot Rod. Hound too has precision ammo but that's only good for range.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    The sharkticon is the way to go. He/she not only has the best G1 design of the bunch but it's bleeds do so much damage that it can fill a blood bank. The SP2 also does 100% Armor Piercing, allowing it to counter Brawlers when it shouldn't counter Brawlers. NOW THAT'S A LOT OF DAMAGE! It also synergies well with my other 4 Star 5/50 Sharkticons.

I'd like to see your team of 5/50 sharks.
    That being said I can appreciate Windblades special in a warrior skin
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I think Bludgeon is the best all-around Warrior. However, in terms of class-advantage situations he may not be the best Warrior exactly because he doesn't really decrease evasion. He stuns yes, but once it wears off the chances to evade remain the same.

Where Bludgeon excels is in damage-dealing and ending a fight quickly through his signature and his bleeds. His bleeds are amongst the strongest in the game, I've literally had bots with like 20-30% health melt away and drop just because of his bleeds, especially if you land more than one. So with Bludgeon you might have bots evade more often while fighting them but then he requires fewer hits to KO them.

Seeing as you specified that you prefer the anti-evade dynamic then Bludgeon probably isn't the choice for you. You'd probably want Drift, Bonecrusher or Hot Rod. Hound too has precision ammo but that's only good for range.

Hot Rod is actually my #1 red bot at 5/50. I chose him because at the time I didn't have Drift and we were having difficulty with AM Cheetor. He hasn't seemed to help much due to the unreliable nature of deceleration. Bludgeon has always been a favorite of mine because he's very well rounded, but I finally duped Drift recently and took him on vs Barricade and that precision buff works wonders.
    Bonecrusher is brutal and has good AI, as well as great synergies with my team. So many real choices. Actually won't be having to MAKE it for a while, just wanted to see what everyone says...and for the record I only listed the shark because someone would call me out if I didn't. As much as I like the shark, he won't be getting a t3 anytime soon.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited September 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I think Bludgeon is the best all-around Warrior. However, in terms of class-advantage situations he may not be the best Warrior exactly because he doesn't really decrease evasion. He stuns yes, but once it wears off the chances to evade remain the same.

Hot Rod is actually my #1 red bot at 5/50. I chose him because at the time I didn't have Drift and we were having difficulty with AM Cheetor. He hasn't seemed to help much due to the unreliable nature of deceleration. Bludgeon has always been a favorite of mine because he's very well rounded, but I finally duped Drift recently and took him on vs Barricade and that precision buff works wonders.
    Bonecrusher is brutal and has good AI, as well as great synergies with my team. So many real choices. Actually won't be having to MAKE it for a while, just wanted to see what everyone says...and for the record I only listed the shark because someone would call me out if I didn't. As much as I like the shark, he won't be getting a t3 anytime soon.

I see, yeah I can't speak much about Hot Rod because I only have him in 3* and barely ever use him. I wonder if Cheetor's Feral Strike suppresses Hot Rod's deceleration?? Bonecrusher does sick damage too, maybe he's your choice but If you're good at dodging though then you kind of lose out on one of Bonecrusher's abilities. Drift I have in 4* but I use him almost exclusively in arena so I can't offer comments with regards to higher-end content, at least you don't have to constantly keep trying to apply his precision buff IF you can avoid getting hit.

I am in a similar situation. I just about have another Warrior spark (would get there by selling T2's) and I'm not sure what to do. Take up Bonecrusher, take up Drift (not duped) or wait for the Beast Warrior which I think will come soon. I already have Bludgeon at R5.
  • Options
    Bludgeon
    Bludgeon is a monster, even moreso when he gets the swordmaster synergy. His stun is brutal, especially when he does it with 4-7k damage on a single hit! I like his bleeds too, but his stuns and heavies outdo the bleeds by a huge margin--at least with me.

I like Arcee as a personal preference as my #2 warrior but she's seems very fragile compared to Bonecrusher.
  • Options
    Drift
    Drift for his reliable anti evade.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Bonecrusher
    Bonecrusher for me. Good reliable bleeds, duped he can be a monster, good defender, good damage and hp, decent synergy.
  • Options
    @Red_Eyes Cheetors feral strike doesn't suppress deceleration...he just dodges out of the way rather bthan a true "evade"...kinda cheaty
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Drift
    would have to go for drift just because of his super bleeds crits and the best evade control in the game, only downside is that he’s a bayformer
  • Options
    Shark

Oh,..uhhh. I was only joking about the 4 star Sharkticon team. I only have a 4 Star scout shark and a heavily duped 3 Star Demo and Warrior Sharkticon. I was only making a joke since everyone thinks Sharkticon's are obscure characters (I still think they are useful however). Sorry for not taking it too seriously the first time.

But my actual favorite Warrior is Bludgeon. Even though he looks like a fruit salad with a skeleton''s face, his bleed does wonders, his signature can do a lot of Critical Damage if you have a sword master synergy, his stun is great, and for some reason he's the easiest characer to control for me.

For defense, Bonecrusher all the way. He destroys enemy team's that haven't brought Brawlers and he's really tough when he's on Harm Accelerator.

All around, all the Warriors have something good about them... Except Hound, he sucks.
  • Options
    Drift
    Whoever does not say drift has not used him at high levels. He is murderous, and if you can keep a combo then go drift.
  • Options

Oh,..uhhh. I was only joking about the 4 star Sharkticon team. I only have a 4 Star scout shark and a heavily duped 3 Star Demo and Warrior Sharkticon. I was only making a joke since everyone thinks Sharkticon's are obscure characters (I still think they are useful however). Sorry for not taking it too seriously the first time.

But my actual favorite Warrior is Bludgeon. Even though he looks like a fruit salad with a skeleton''s face, his bleed does wonders, his signature can do a lot of Critical Damage if you have a sword master synergy, his stun is great, and for some reason he's the easiest characer to control for me.

For defense, Bonecrusher all the way. He destroys enemy team's that haven't brought Brawlers and he's really tough when he's on Harm Accelerator.

All around, all the Warriors have something good about them... Except Hound, he sucks.

I know you were kidding about sharks...I do agree with Bludgeon being easy to control. He was one of my first 3* bots and he took me FAR because he's fast, strong and relatively easy to control, moreso than many other bots.
  • Options
    Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    edited September 2018
    Bludgeon
    I voted Bludgeon, but Drift as a close 2nd. The sword master synergy is simply outstanding. But Bludgeon can land massive crits even without the synergy and bleed down bots like crazy, hits like a tank and have decent armor. Only downside is he is more or less useless against Primal for example, but that goes for all bleeders.
  • Options
    0uf3yvyycb43.jpg

This one.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018
    Drift
    Well, bludgeon bleed do really wreck opponent, but only when they are inflicted, which sometimes becomes once a blue moon.
    While my boy Drift, needs to special gameplay. Avoid hit and attack. His bleeds are easy to stack and evade gives a chance to maintain combo while getting hit. When stacked More than 3 bleeds, the phenomena of draining health is just delightful.
  • Options
    @Red_Eyes Cheetors feral strike doesn't suppress deceleration...he just dodges out of the way rather bthan a true "evade"...kinda cheaty

No it's a true Evade. The word pops up when he does it.
  • Options
    Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    edited October 2018
    Wow I’m surprise by The lack of attention from hot rod, Hound, and Arcee ...

I have a hard time with this arch type though. Bonecrusher is OK, I like the speed of Arcee, But in truth I would rather play a different arch type than a warrior. They all seem very squishy to me.

If they ever make a G1 HotRod I hope he is not a warrior.
  • Options
    RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Drift > bludgeon > hotrod > arcee > BC > hound > shark
  • Options
    Drift + bludgeon.... Ahaa
  • Options
    Can't wait to dup my drift. His bleeds are so much more reliable than bludgeon. Hit a combo of 50 and watch even tank bosses melt away