Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's your favorite bot class?

Just out of curiosity, I want to know what you guys think is the best class.

What's your favorite bot class? 43 votes

Tactician
18%
GochaBROCharleshot25Bumblebee254DarkMatrixPeasBotBoy909DrazySycko5 8 votes
Brawler
13%
Xenoprime70JmdJayBird01ArnoudJazz444billygovols 6 votes
Warrior
6%
MegaKuppCakeM00NFirebot 3 votes
Scout
13%
Joker69KillMasterCasparagusbummblezee3DeadMemeBoiKitten 6 votes
Tech
30%
French_BakerNick_80SparkShredderserdoodAnakinPrimeNightgauntMr_WonderfulVavatronUrAverageMalakaPJTheKingHunterTechnobotScarredArachnid333ArnZeBarn 13 votes
Demolition
16%
PhatBoy123GoldenAceCeltktomovSwarmIntellectTransformator79Vanjie 7 votes

Comments

• Demolition
    Mine is Demolition since their bots, like ironhide and megatronus, have a great attack. They have on several times saved me from defeat in a boss battle. However even the Tactician, tech and brawler classes are great
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited October 2018
    Tech
    This is an interesting question. I've been playing this game for all of this time and never really considered which class was the best. But after some thinking, I finally decided on the Techs. They usually have such great Power Control, which helps make sure the pesky AI doesn't try to activate a Special Attack. I also like the unique equipment they have (Rhinox's Shields, Wheeljack''s upgrades) which help give them a variety in the class. Plus, Shockwave is in that Class. Nuff said.

Second place goes to Demos. They can do lots of unbelievable burst Damage. It's also got Galvatron, who is a's powerful as he is insane (and he is VERY insane).

And special shoutout to Waspinator for no reason.
  • Demolition
    This is an interesting question. I've been playing this game for all of this time and never really considered which class was the best. But after some thinking, I finally decided on the Techs. They usually have such great Power Control, which helps make sure the pesky AI doesn't try to activate a Special Attack. I also like the unique equipment they have (Rhinox's Shields, Wheeljack''s upgrades) which help give them a variety in the class. Plus, Shockwave is in that Class. Nuff said.

Second place goes to Demos. They can do lots of unbelievable burst Damage.

Oh, I can't believe I forgot about shockwave! His abilities are awesome
  • Tech
    Going for tech as the most balanced class, plus as mentioned, WJ, shockwave etc. Power control rules the roost as far as I’m concerned.

Second is probably a tie between demo and tact, mostly for the balance between damage output. Armour break and high damage are one and the same really followed by a tie between brawler and scout for glass cannon evaders and meaty tanks. Warriors usually the class I leave out of my 5 bot team, as DOT bots are provided by other classes. Not that I don’t like some warriors, bludgeon is great and all, but the other classes provide DOT’s that primal and mv1 can’t heal from, so bottom of the pile it is anyway.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Demolition
    #WarpathForTFTF
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Brawler
    This is really a tough question for me I love so many bots from many different classes
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Scout
    Cos jazz is awesome
  • Scout
    BEE BUMBLEBEE
    Brawler
    I love the other bot classes as much or more but I chose Brawler
    MV1 Optimus, Tantrum, Grimlock, Primal I love playing these guys if I could I’d rank 5 on all of them lol
    Brawler
    I probably should’ve chosen Scout though lol Jazz is my bot
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Scout
    Kabam has put all their creativity to Scouts. Not only does this class outnumber others, but every Scout has some interesting design.
  • Brawler
    Woooooooo!! MV1 Prime FTW!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Scout
    All the scouts are amazing
    Even sideswipe, come at me @Manthro
  • Tech
    It's funny - although the tech class probably doesn't have my favourite bots (though shout-out to Blaster and WJ for being old faves from the G1 cartoons), what tech bots do incredibly well is create interesting fights. Every tech bot has at least one ability or game mechanic that makes them an engaging ally or opponent. As well as keeping their fights interesting, the intricacy of most tech bots means their performance ceiling is incredibly high. Shockwave's block 'n' shock mechanic, Mirage's mode switching, Blaster's amp charges - knowing how to get the most out of a bot's abilities is important throughout the game but no class opens up quite like the tech class when you can make the most of what they do, and no matter what, they'll always keep you thinking during a fight.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited October 2018
    Tech
    Techs are my favorite. Ratchet has saved me in many an AM with his three ways to regain health. Jacky has good healing abilities that help in long fights. Rhinox is a bot that has great shielding & can inflict Bleed. Shockwave’s Undo & Specials are great in tough fights. Mirage’s heavy puts out burns & his Special 3 has been good to me. Soundwave is good, although I wish I could launch his Special 3 more. And even the Tech Sharkticon is useful as his Special 1 can turn Megatronus’ slow Power Charging ability into a huge liability.
  • Demolition
    Glad to hear all of your opinions! It looks like the tech class is the winner!