Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Updating AM Rewards

So now that the Waspinator exploit has been fixed and meritocracy has been restored to Alliance Missions, how about updating the rewards to include T3A?

How about putting some new bots and/or mods on the map to celebrate the rewards update?
Tagged:

Comments

• that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    No Synthwave, instead they will offer you 2 tier 3 class spark crystals for $39.99 usd. After that, maybe relay that idea back to the team.

With what daily missions can offer, AM rewards are a joke.
  • It would be nice to, once again, have something worth striving for in AM.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    It would be nice to, once again, have something worth striving for in AM.

This is true for the top Alliances but the Alliances that are below rank 20, they should be working towards top 6 rewards because they really don't get much otherwise.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Are t3A deals still selling?

.... Working as intended 😆
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Ænigma wrote: »

This is true for the top Alliances but the Alliances that are below rank 20, they should be working towards top 6 rewards because they really don't get much otherwise.

The alliances towards rank 20 would have to close to double their level. Not sure they are catching top 6 anytime soon.
  • I’m sure we can all agree that the current AM Rank rewards have grown stale. With the recent update to Spotlight rewards, AM has become even less important other than for bragging rights. I’m not asking for a new AM map or even new bosses, I just think we deserve to be compensated more for the time, communication, organization, and effort that running AM consists of. This would be great now that AM is finally back to being about skill and not who can utilize exploits the most.
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited November 2018
    I couldn’t agree more! There is no real reason to play am other then a challenge. Like some people said before I don’t think this game is going to last very long. Take what mike said about updating t4 Knight cystals, how long ago was that? We should be on map 4 by now. All signs point to the end if you ask me.
  • Majority of the community believes the game is dying, the lack of communication we get from Kabam only reassures that the end is near. Hopefully I am wrong, but Kabam has yet to do anything to make me think otherwise.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Kabam Miike could you guys upgrade the AM rewards a little bit please 😀
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Kenny wrote: »

The alliances towards rank 20 would have to close to double their level. Not sure they are catching top 6 anytime soon.

That seems like a problem that these alliances have. Not kabam. If these alliances don't want to push each week to get better then it's only their faults for not getting better rewards.
  • New AM map and rewards would be good for this game and Kabam!
  • Jay32 wrote: »
    Updating rewards will make us happy for how long? Game is way behind on content. We haven't gotten a new act in a year & the arena rewards are worse. We get top 30 arena rewards from the raid shop weekly. AM map needs a fresh tune up by swapping the bots around & bringing in some of the new bots like Megatronus, Cyclonus & Wheeljack. Mostly this game is in dying need of a new game mode.

Hopefully the holidays will bring us something big, we can only hope my friend.
  • Yes Kabam inject some excitement and fun! Thank you!
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Kenny wrote: »

That seems like a problem that these alliances have. Not kabam. If these alliances don't want to push each week to get better then it's only their faults for not getting better rewards.

I don’t know what I said that implied it was a kabam problem.

Truthfully I can’t bleme them though. Some people enjoy tough fights while those who only do it for the rewards stay low. The am rewards really aren’t worth pushing for.
    Jay32 wrote: »
    Updating rewards will make us happy for how long? Game is way behind on content. We haven't gotten a new act in a year & the arena rewards are worse. We get top 30 arena rewards from the raid shop weekly. AM map needs a fresh tune up by swapping the bots around & bringing in some of the new bots like Megatronus, Cyclonus & Wheeljack. Mostly this game is in dying need of a new game mode.

I agree we could use new content
    Hey buddy a lot of times when I play the arena I go against you
    And I’ve been wanting to ask one of you #1 players what happened to your team called (Forged) ?

Congrats on your team finishing 1st place in the AM Jay 👍
  • Would be nice to see t2A increases for the top 50 teams. Seems to to be a shortage considering the T3C now available.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Thanks! We ended up merging with our friends at Omega,Kaon & a few other family alliances.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

Thanks! We ended up merging with our friends at Omega,Kaon & a few other family alliances.

another merge?? Christ one day the whole game will be one alliance lol
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Kitten wrote: »

I already know who we should group together into BG1. >:)

Update AM rewards by giving us a new map
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Kitten wrote: »

Without new content (and no forthcoming announcements of new content) it's kind of hard to keep the attention-span of paying players. But yes, if this keeps up, when the future space archaeologists finally land on New Quintessa and find the 18 skeletons of the last, long-departed commanders huddled together, debates and symposiums will rage across galactic academia as to why they were there.

One archaeologist in particular will have come the closest to figuring it out, but an untimely push notification informing him of the release of the new 30 star Juggernaut will distract him from reaching the final and correct conclusion, thus forever leaving the tragic fate of these last 18 commanders a complete (and irrelevant) mystery.

Because hey, with Act 42 coming out soon, who really cares about some dusty old bones and broken-down robots on some distant world anyway?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    With the recent update to Spotlight rewards, AM has become even less important other than for bragging rights.

Don’t say that, they’re just going to nerf the spotlight rewards next month.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    With the recent update to Spotlight rewards, AM has become even less important other than for bragging rights.

Don’t say that, they’re just going to nerf the spotlight rewards next month.

First rule of Nerf club: YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT NERF CLUB
  • Let’s all hope that all our requests will come to their fruition !
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Momo2008 wrote: »
    Let’s all hope that all our requests will come to their fruition !

All of our requests and suggestions that Kabam says they like get implemented in MCOC.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited November 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Momo2008 wrote: »
    Let’s all hope that all our requests will come to their fruition !

All of our requests and suggestions that Kabam says they like get implemented in MCOC.

Yeah so we are getting them a little late, but fully tested and bug-free?
    qzhc42auj0i4.gif

Awesome I’m glad to see your doing great with Omega Primes 👍😆
    You must be Inightskies friend because he moved to Omega Primes with you 😄