Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Alpha Spark Daily Mission Issues

Does anyone else have a problem with Many players having been able to join The Alpha Spark Daily Mission on the 25th, though it was announced early today. Hiw aboit the lack of response from anyone from Kabam. Players need to be respected for their time, and we are looking for a response, ASAP. Thank you Kabam in "giving us the privledge" of playing your game and "offering" the opportunity to get better for free, please recognize that we are your consumers and you are employed to respond to inquiry!

Comments

• Options
    SkySpark_1SkySpark_1 Posts: 9
    PLi9a00v4oxlnp.png Please Respond
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    He's in my alliance, and a different time zone.
  • Options
    RuffRuff Posts: 12
    SkySpark_1 wrote: »
    Does anyone else have a problem with Many players having been able to join The Alpha Spark Daily Mission on the 25th, though it was announced early today. Hiw aboit the lack of response from anyone from Kabam. Players need to be respected for their time, and we are looking for a response, ASAP. Thank you Kabam in "giving us the privledge" of playing your game and "offering" the opportunity to get better for free, please recognize that we are your consumers and you are employed to respond to inquiry!

It's done by time zones. Players on the other side of the world was able to play alpha mission because it was 10am on the 26th for them. Well, at least it was for my alliance member.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Hey there SkySpark_1! As a heads up,
    I've moved your thread and closed it as there is already a thread up for discussing the Alpha missions here. If you have additional questions, you're welcome to ask over on the thread linked above! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.