Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

After Updating - UI issues

Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
edited December 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
My friend playing on an IPhone 7 can’t log into the fight, and the energon ads are disappearing from our screens, we need a bug fix update ASAP
ulbpzmcahhym.jpeg
zp0m06cn01f8.png
a3p1jmd9wgv0.png

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Go Android.
  • Options
    Go Android.

Lol 😂 I’ve been with Apple so long I’d feel like a trader going to an Android
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious any updates my friend still can’t log in?
  • Options
    Thanks for drawing attention to this. I'll report it up!
  • Options
    Game is almost unplayable after update. Its taking longer to load. I m using a samsung s8 plus android mobile. Also at start on every game there is a glitch of a second as anounced by the team. But i also found that multiple tapping is also not working properly. Sometimes after a dash my bot stand still and even after tapping it doesnt hit the 2nd time and i got hit. I play AM map3 d52+ and if it happens there its annoying.
    If it continues like this the gsme will loose its essence.
  • Options
    Thanks for drawing attention to this. I'll report it up!

Thank you, we’ll wait to hear back, I hope it’s a quick and easy fix for you guys
  • Options
    PrfctcellrulzPrfctcellrulz Posts: 130
    edited December 2019
    Can’t even claim daily rewards now without the game crashing immediately after I log in.

The game’s now completely unplayable for the time being until it gets patched up.
  • Options
    Can’t even claim daily rewards now without the game crashing immediately after I log in.

The game’s now completely unplayable for the time being until it gets patched up.

Same for my friend, Kabam really needs this fixed, it hurts worse being Bot Battle week, those T4 Class essence are much to valuable to lose, hopefully a compensation will get passed around to everyone that had crashes this week
  • Options
    Hey gang!

Sorry for a late reply! We weren't able to replicate this on our side. Can y'all please reinstall the game? A fresh install might help this. If it doesn't, please let me know.

This is for the OP, btw. I just noticed the comments here have changed to other issues. Please do not post into threads that aren't the direct/same issue you are having.
  • Options
    z0axdcr1q9h0.png
    2kwuq8b1kqqv.png
    @Kabam Vydious still desperately needing a fix on the IPhone 7 on my friends F2F account
  • Options
    @Jazz444 I posted above you in response to the issue.
  • Options
    @Jazz444 I posted above you in response to the issue.

My friend uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times and he’s still getting the crashing issues, can this game no longer work on the IPhone 7? lol 😂
  • Options
    Hey @Jazz444 -

It looks like we were able to locate this as being specific to those using Turkish as their language setting. Figuring this out means we can start pooling a way to get it resolved. In the meantime they can try switching languages to avoid this happening.
  • Options
    Hey @Jazz444 -

It looks like we were able to locate this as being specific to those using Turkish as their language setting. Figuring this out means we can start pooling a way to get it resolved. In the meantime they can try switching languages to avoid this happening.

It doesn’t work, changing the language, uninstall, then reinstall
    ri0mz9lj6sbg.png
    qs4q1ky9ttqw.png
  • Options
    Hm, I can assure you this as frustrating for us as it is for you.

When they changed the language, did the close then reopen the game?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Hm, I can assure you this as frustrating for us as it is for you.

When they changed the language, did the close then reopen the game?

Yep nothing happened it still doesn’t work
    He’s missed out on so much this week, the AM, Bot Battle, and many other team events, the only way I can speak with him is on Line App lol 😂
  • Options
    1. Changed the name of the thread because we're working with you on a different issue than that of crashing others seem to bring up.
    2. According to my team, it seems like the language change has to come from within the device and not the game. So they would need to change their phone settings for it to work while we get this sorted. It's not ideal, I know, but it's a solution for the moment as we fix this.
  • Options
    1. Changed the name of the thread because we're working with you on a different issue than that of crashing others seem to bring up.
    2. According to my team, it seems like the language change has to come from within the device and not the game. So they would need to change their phone settings for it to work while we get this sorted. It's not ideal, I know, but it's a solution for the moment as we fix this.

How long will it take to fix this?
  • Options
    Hopefully soon. I don't have an ETA though.
  • Options
    The fix for this is live today! Give it a few minutes, but @Jazz444 your friend should be good!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    The fix for this is live today! Give it a few minutes, but @Jazz444 your friend should be good!

Thanks so much I’ll ask to see if he’s back online in the fight
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious
    61mm0yxlelhk.png
    5i7cl6ml3xag.png
    Problem isn’t solved 😭
  • Options
    Well, snap. Okay. Thank you. I'm letting our team know!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Well, snap. Okay. Thank you. I'm letting our team know!

He uninstalled then reinstalled again it’s all fixed now finally it feels like he’s been gone forever, thanks for finally fixing this Kabam Team, by any chance can you give him compensation? he’s missed out on so many weeks 🤕
  • Options
    @Jazz444 Can you ask him what version of the game he's on please? It may not have updated properly. As for compensation, we'll discuss it and probably reach out to him (via support) if we decide on something.
  • Options
    @Jazz444 Can you ask him what version of the game he's on please? It may not have updated properly. As for compensation, we'll discuss it and probably reach out to him (via support) if we decide on something.

Most recent update, he uninstalled then reinstalled now it works perfectly again thanks Kabam the long wait is over
  • Options
    Oh great! Thank you!
  • Options
    Oh great! Thank you!

You’re welcome, thanks Vydious, now I’m excited to see what players get for compensation, it’ll kinda look like their getting a Christmas gift, but they’re actually getting rewards they missed lol 😂