Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight rewards

Is there any chance spotlight rewards will get revamped anytime soon, i know this gets harped on a good bit, but the sootlights missions rewards are at a point of not really worth it anymore with the new FOC crystals giving t4b and t3a which cant be sold, so they go to waste!! Speaking of is there something bigger coming eventually, seems we got flooded with t3b and t2a shortly before 5* came out.... or as they were coming out the sparks got a lot easier to get

Comments

• Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    xy6komcuqy8f.png

This was from the beginning of this month's spotlight. With luck, that means we might see a revamp soon.... or that could just be my own wishful thinking.
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Again i know its been harped on just thinking its long overdue and trying to see if there is any new on it at this point.... game going in a good direction want to see it continue and spotlight rewards would be a good start...
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Maybe some small amounts of titan fragments and t3 mod spark crystal shards, and some t4c crystal shards
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    just sit tight, my friend.