Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How do I change my graphics to the highest quality?

I'm currently playing on a galaxy s10 plus. My graphics aren't bad, but I see YouTube videos such as the ones posted by iNightSkies, where the graphics are significantly better. Sparks flying, debuff effects, smoking at low health, generally shinier graphics, and i don't have them as a default. How can I change this?

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    You can easily enjoy better graphic by playing on an iPhone.
  • Options
    ChaosDogmaChaosDogma Posts: 46
    You can easily enjoy better graphic by playing on an iPhone.

You've got to be kidding me
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Highest graphics on droid = lag. I don't think you want to go there.
  • Options
    BDunked2BDunked2 Posts: 58
    iphones have the highest graphics but just heat up and lag anyway.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    If you want the higher graphics, then you’ll also get the pillars, smoke, signs, and more that obstruct your view. Heck, even the bet small pile of bricks can block the screen sometimes. How the what? It’s only has high as the bots’ ankles.
  • Options
    asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    The game's graphics are optimized for iPhone/iPad. But Kabam has been working on optimizing for other platforms throughout the game's history and has come a long way. The graphics on an s10 plus are pretty good for android. Like darmok said, the extra graphics you see on iphone look awesome but can be obstructive. Some people have opted for android instead of apple for this reason.