Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which Bot has the best Signature in the game?

This is a poll and discussion on which is the best signature in the game, and why does it beat the others. I’ve suggested few of the best one’s in the game. Do add in comments in case any opinion is out for the box.

Which Bot has the best Signature in the game? 36 votes

OG Prime’s ‘BREACH’
11%
_V_K_P_obidavekenobiOptimalOptimus_MV1Firebot 4 votes
Scorponok’s ‘REGENERATIVE TOXIN’
5%
BlackRazakVinod_7991 2 votes
Megatronus’s ‘RELIC OF OBEDIENCE’
11%
1121893BonesetterHUN2LockTransformator79 4 votes
Prowl’s ‘GOOD COP’
8%
KillMasterCMystaJayArklaine 3 votes
Wheeljack’s ‘FORCE SHIELD’
22%
Silent_AssassinTsunamiMeshatariSonic89DrShotgunThulePeasEdwardo76 8 votes
Cheetor’s ‘FERAL STRIKE’
11%
HalloweendmStarkiller7iBKNorrie 4 votes
Jetfire’s ‘DAMAGE CONTROL’
0%
OG Megatron’s ‘NO MERCY’
22%
Bazzatron1979DarkMatrixJIMMY_SABSycko5KittenI_am_awesomePrimerprime5Cr4zy_Wheeljack 8 votes
Thundercracker’s ‘ASCENSION’
5%
Gunz0Decimus234 2 votes
MV1 Prime’s ‘I’LL TAKE YOU ALL ON’
2%
Bomby78 1 vote

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    OG Megatron’s ‘NO MERCY’
    It's tough but I picked Megatron's in the end
    Close runner ups are TC, WJ, Trounous, Scorp, Prowl, Jetfire and G1 bee.

Also the "best" signature could depend on the ability itself, or how useful it is to the bot who goes from unawakened to awakened
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    edited May 2020
    Prowl’s ‘GOOD COP’
    the official answer is: it depends

for those who aspire to be ninjas, any defensive sig would be rarely used and therefore you can argue they're less "useful"? that being said, i'm sure many top AM players have been saved by them

one sig imo that is used in every fight and throughout the fight, with high reliable and versatility, is prowl's power gain, which takes him from a good bot to a top bot

also, a few other sigs that are not on this list but have high utility include: grindor, windblade, bonecrusher, drift, scout bee... whilst none of these sigs are op in any way (well... scout bee's sig maybe a little op), but they help in every fight and throughout the fight, i'd personally put them above some of the sigs listed above (eg. my mv1 triggers his sig like twice a month, and he's on my spotlight / AM / raid starting lineup)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Ascension basically turns Thundercracker from a Grimlock with some utilities to a damage ramp-up God.
    JF’s Damage Control shouldn’t even be on this list imo. The healing is too trivial and may consume too many Charges if you’re not careful, not to mention in order to fully utilize it, you gotta change the gameplay style to Galvatron’s
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited May 2020
    OG Megatron’s ‘NO MERCY’
    Even though ThunderChad and Boomer Prime are really good to just slaughter your opponents, I think Tic Tac Megatron has the best signature ability, especially with high rating
    Enemies. I would recommend having a look at InightSkies video on MegatronVSPrimal.
  • OG Prime’s ‘BREACH’
    Aye, constant bleeding whenever you crit an armor broken opponent is great. Works fantastic when you use a special 3. And the more sig levels prime has, the stronger the bleeds. They can do insane damage at maxed sig and are very helpful in many situations.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Bots that need their sig to be good : OGMT, Grimlock, WJ

Bots where high sig is really meaningful : OGP, Prowl, scout bee, tronus, necro, maybe cracker, scorp, WJ, bludgeon

Bots who are good unduped and the sig doesn't matter a huge amount : windblade, drift, shockwave, MV1,

Just shooting from the hip, probably forgot a bunch...
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Cheetor’s ‘FERAL STRIKE’
    I don’t think there can be any clear winner. There are plenty of important signature abilities from different bots.

That said, I picked Cheetor’s feral strike. He gets to bypass all armor and shields and can evade attack while feral.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Wheeljack’s ‘FORCE SHIELD’
    I think WJ has the single most effective and bot changing sig in game.... him and Grimlock.
    They go from mediocre at best to extremely effective.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Where’s the “all of the above” button?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Two that were not listed: Grimlock’s Dino Rage & Ironhide’s Obliteration. A high sig Ironhide can KO most equal or slightly higher PI bots if his sig activates on an SP2 or SP3 (“I’ll tear you Apart”). As for Grim, Dino Rage purifies almost all DoT debuffs & adds a Melee buff for each Debuff purified.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    ?? Any bot any sig can KO any bot that’s same or slightly higher PI... IH sig destroys way higher than that... I’ve seen 100k damage when it triggers on that SP3...
    Decimus234 wrote: »

There can only be one
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    m00nshine wrote: »
    Bots that need their sig to be good : OGMT, Grimlock, WJ

I would agree with two out of three of these. Tac Megatron is still great even without his sig. His sig just makes him better.
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    ?? Any bot any sig can KO any bot that’s same or slightly higher PI... IH sig destroys way higher than that... I’ve seen 100k damage when it triggers on that SP3...

Just 100k? What about Bludgeon? I was told he can do a 220k hit in his S1... 😏
  • ArklaineArklaine Posts: 37
    Prowl’s ‘GOOD COP’
    I chose Prowl's out of all the options here, since his is one that's not reliant on health or power thresholds like most others. Just scoot back and he's golden.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited May 2020
    OG Prime’s ‘BREACH’
    Gunz0 wrote: »

There can only be one

you were supposed to pick prime
    Firebot wrote: »

There can only be one

Sorry, I thought this poll was “best Signature in the game”, not “most overrated Signature in the game”
  • OG Prime’s ‘BREACH’

There can only be one

Sorry, I thought this poll was “best Signature in the game”, not “most overrated Signature in the game”

The same can go for many sigs though.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Waspinator probably.

Then OGM, then Tronus.

Honourable mentions to Grimlock, Prowl, Hound and Starscream for being truly tranformed by their sig abilities.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Waspinator probably.

Hmmm... yeah. Probably this. I mean, it’s a freakin’ free revive.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited May 2020
    OG Megatron’s ‘NO MERCY’
    I had to go with OGM simply because of how many times it's saved me. Today's Mission Bots are notorious for the sheer number of insane Mods they come equipped with, and no Bot can shut them down like OGM. A simple instance- Megatron can dominate the UM- Grindor and Scorp- Ratchet paths in the AMs, two paths that can be overpowered only by sheer strength otherwise (or slightly less effort with OGP). The more Buffs on an opponent, the stronger Megs gets and the faster said opponent is taken down. Even when facing off against naturally dangerous Bots like Wheeljack, Cheetor and TC he basically steals their Signatures for himself. I'm not saying that he's got the best Signature Ability in the game (Waspinator exists), I'm saying that his Signature is a reliable counter to all Buffs / Mods, and that's a unique and essential concept no other Bot in the game offers.
  • OG Megatron’s ‘NO MERCY’

There can only be one

If its most broken sig then it would probably be Prowls for him basically being a half Megatronus half Thundercracker if you sidestep without getting hit for the whole fight