Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Since OG prime is next months featured bot, which scout should I pair with him?

My prowl is rank 3, and I have the materials to rank him up to 4. My jazz is rank 1 at the moment, and getting him to rank 4 will take a longer time than prowl.

Since OG prime is next months featured bot, which scout should I pair with him? 26 votes

Prowl (Unduped rank 3)
42%
TsunamiGunz0Jc_17ChaosDogmaCrossidesTransformator79LightSaberEdwardo76Dontknow9MegaStrikersDazda 11 votes
Jazz (Unduped rank 1)
57%
MeshatariBeastdadDaveJLbillygovolsPeasUmairKhan05SlayerTechnobotOptimalOptimus_MV1KittenI_am_awesomePrimerprime5ArklaineCr4zy_WheeljackKakaMax 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Jazz (Unduped rank 1)
    Who else is on the team? I ask because I’ve been asking myself the same question. Jazz seems to be awesome for longer fights but I’ve got Mirage and his synergy with Prowl seems nice but I don’t know if it actually is in practice. And Prowl is great on his own so, good question.
  • Options
    ChaosDogmaChaosDogma Posts: 46
    Prowl (Unduped rank 3)
    Peas wrote: »
    Who else is on the team? I ask because I’ve been asking myself the same question. Jazz seems to be awesome for longer fights but I’ve got Mirage and his synergy with Prowl seems nice but I don’t know if it actually is in practice. And Prowl is great on his own so, good question.

Grimlock, for now
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited May 2020
    ChaosDogma wrote: »
    Grimlock, for now

(⊙_◎)

You don’t have Ratchet?
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Jazz (Unduped rank 1)
    Someone posted what bots comprise the ideal Bot Teams in a Forum Post called “All About Bot Synergies”... While Prowl is a good choice & has some good synergies with OGP, there are a lot of synergies with a team of OG Prime, Grimlock, Ratchet, & Jazz. Adding Wheeljack can provide additional Upgrades to all G1 Autobots if Jazz or G1 Bee are on your team.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jazz (Unduped rank 1)
    Jazz is a must have if you're running OG prime
  • Options
    Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    I have found the prowl seems better suited with magnus than prime. I’m planning to go with prime, jazz, grimlock, ratchet and wheeljack.
  • Options
    MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Prowl (Unduped rank 3)
    How do you know that og prime is the next month's featured bot?
  • Options
    MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Prowl (Unduped rank 3)
    How do you know that og prime is the next month's featured bot?

oh never mind
  • Options
    FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Kickback
  • Options
    Jazz (Unduped rank 1)
    You like Jazz?