Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The 3 star last knight challenge is to hard

Im at the last chapter but i keep getting killed by a stupid bumblebee with a mod that is TOO OVER POWERD TO BE ON ENY BOT I CANT LAND A SINGLE HIT WITH DANG G1 PRIME RANK 2 BTW AND HE KEEPS HEALING WHEN I SHOOT HE GAINS HEALTH AND KILLS ME WITH HIS BASIC ATTACKS AND WHEN I STIKE BACK. OH HE EVADES HOW AM I SUPPOSED TOUCH HIM 3 STAR CHALLENGE MORE LIKE RANK 5 4 STAR CHALLENGE IF YOU ASK ME

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited September 2017
    "If missions are becoming difficult, upgrade your bots"

You can't do it with R2s, you need at least a maxed out R3 3* bot to do it and I know that every bot in this game evade like Nightcrawler so deal with it
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Tip against evasion: Use any anti evade bot like Drift, Hot Rod or fight quickly and turn off his evasion buff by using ranged or melee basic attack depending on which type of buff he's having
    Don't rely on ranged attacks
    You can also use D.O.Ters like Windblade, Drift and Bonecrusher to damage him without touching him
  • That is the point genius didn’t you read the other flipping post? The admin clearly stated “These missions are not meant to be easy”
    That is why it’s called a “Challenge” also it depends on your Bots and skill you haven’t even attempted the Rank 5 4*s In The 4* Challenge have you? Just imagine how that is like. The reason you’re losing is because either you’re a terrible player or your Bots are incapable. If I Can do it with Level 30/30 3*s you Can too.
  • Also it is spelt Too not to
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    edited September 2017
    You ppl are to much... when someone is having trouble they have the freedom to post.. ppl on here sound like our President.. trying to take even our freedom of expressing ourselves in our own way.. If he or she is having trouble let them post.. ppl crazy.. trying to control everything.. And what.. I'm in delta so I can actually play this game and I'm a girl.. And if I have trouble I'm posting. Let one of these smart wordy a$$ players post on one of my post and see what I say..
  • Exactly!
    Holdon wrote: »
    You ppl are to much... when someone is having trouble they have the freedom to post.. ppl on here sound like our President.. trying to take even our freedom of expressing ourselves in our own way.. If he or she is having trouble let them post.. ppl crazy.. trying to control everything.. And what.. I'm in delta so I can actually play this game and I'm a girl.. And if I have trouble I'm posting. Let one of these smart wordy a$$ players post on one of my post and see what I say..

• Holdon wrote: »

I mean he could go about it with less caps, people would probably take him more seriously. But you make a point, the issue I have is when you offer help to people and they just keep on saying nope, not possible.
  • Bonecrusher on an upgraded 3* can slow or even reverse the effects of his healing with pretty much everything in his arsenal with Bleed (All SPs, heavy attack and basic melee criticals) and every time you stack a Bleed attack it automatically reduces 25% of his auto evades from Bumblebee per stack.
    I have mostly been concentrating on the mods in regards to what bots I use rather than the classes. Having said that, an upgraded 3* Ironhide makes mincemeat out of BB when duped into an SP2 after a combo (can't dodge during).
  • Bumblebee is definitely the most annoying opponent for me. I have not been lucky enough to get any good evasion counter bots. Bee also abuses his stance at high levels, becoming extremely aggressive when he has a melee dodge active in a way that provides no chance to hit him back. My Bee hardly ever evades while the computer version ability dodges everything matching his stance. I know I have terrible luck but it's a bit much.

The 3 star version of this event is a bit harder than expected. Unless you have magic thumbs a whole lot of luck, beating the 3* challenge with actual 3 star bots is a huge pain.

The 4* was about what I expected. I made it through chapter 2 and knew better than to try going further. Got my 4 star Shockwave to rank three though.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    edited September 2017
    I wish i could have one of those mods
  • This challenge certainly IS designed to be difficult, as was in the description here on the forums. If you're not able to compete in this one, we do hope you are enjoying other areas of the game while working to rank up your team to possibly defeat harder content like this in the future.

As there's already an official discussion thread open on this topic, we'll close down duplicates like this one. Please post on the official thread, in a constructive manner, rather than opening additional threads. This helps keep the forums more organized.

As well, please remember that not everyone is in the same place in the game, nor will everyone agree on every aspect of it. While disagreements and debates are fine, it's never ok to make it personal. Please be respectful of others in the forums.
This discussion has been closed.