Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

everything gets locked up when doing raid, mission, or alliance mission

I see this as a big issue. Especially now with alliance mission taking days to complete the entire course (talking about the simple path.. likely worse if attempt the difficult path).

All 3 of my strong toons are locked in alliance mission and can't be used elsewhere. The recharge rate for alliance mission energy is 1 per hour and 1 step forward on a node eats up an energy. There's like 30+ nodes to walk so means it would take me 2-3 days to reach the end? During that time all 3 of my strong toons can't be used elsewhere.. why such a bad design?

Same case goes with defending and attacking during raids. Defending raid nodes will lock out a hero from being used in missions... why such a restriction?

Takes away my desire to play the game when so many heroes are locked out. Basically I'm force to wait for my heroes to be back from alliance missions / raids / removing them from defending raid nodes before able to proceed as usual elsewhere. Really annoying. Lots of managing needed to place and removing them also which is unnecessary hassle.

Comments

• FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    These are simply growing pains when you have more bots the issue is not that big of a deal.

Are you trying to solo AMs? Cause they only last 24 hours. Each node cost 1 person 1 energy, so if someone has been to that node it cost you 0 energy to move to it.