Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Freezing and Booting in Alliance Missions

This is getting to be annoying... While in an AM fight, sometimes my game freezes and starts... Resulting in getting hit... Or it will freeze and boot me saying an UNKOWN ERROR HAS OCCURED... I lose half my Bot and get screwed in AM... when will this be fixed? Happens on all my devices.
Tagged:

Comments

• fqw4nnxqavl8.jpg
    I have this pop up like every fight now
  • Getting ridiculous and while im fighting it freezes then when it unfreezes im getting shot in my face when i was in the middle of hitting them like the game is still going while i can't do anything and time is still ticking too and almost time out when it unfreezes freaking unreal with how bad the game is running. For how much money you guys make kabam you would think you'd make the game run better and not keep putting out more content to take more money from people. Y'all are some shady individuals at kabam im sorry idk why i still spend money though
  • ojxcpng7ubj9.jpg
    Now ot did this and booted me out of the fight then when i went back to tryn fight again my screen dimmed and couldnt do anything so had to huury and turn my tablet off before the fight started and get hit but cant hit back. I think its time to shut servers down for a day kabam and fix the game, its time no more putting it off its gone on far too long and it gets worse every new update or content you put out
  • I think you owe everybody like 1000 or more energon for losing health because of things like this
  • I'm freezing when loading the alliance fights, autobot/decepticon symbol just stops rotating. If I quit and reload quickly I'll have lost about 1/4 to 1/3 of my health, but if I wait for it to unfreeze for more than about 45 seconds then my bot is KO'd. So apparently while my screen is showing nothing, the game thinks combat is taking place.

This seems to happen 2 out of every 3 alliance missions I join, and once it happens in a mission it seems to happen on almost every node I try. I've become almost useless to my alliance because of this, if I join an alliance fight and this starts to occur I end up just taking up a spot.

This never happened before the update at the beginning of the month. Please fix this.
  • Now i was just fighting shockwave in AM and almost had him beat with a little over 1 minute left and the game froze and when it unfroze i had 20 seconds left and timed out lol what a joke the time certainly not frozen though ha? And lose half my health from timing out its such bull man im so sick of it
  • FIX THE GAME!!! 3 simple words that the people that fill your pockets been saying for months but you dont do it. Release more content get more money but dont fix the game. It is time!!!! FIX THE GAAAAMMMEEE!!!!
  • I got my first mid fight crash penalty in AM last night. Spotlight mission is a joke it's so bad with two crashes per node. Must be why there is repair kits in the raid store now...........can't wait to see what's next
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    my observation is that whenever i engage a Bot in any fight be it during, AM raid or spotlight mission and it coincides with the completion of an away mission, game crashes.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    edited November 2017
    it happened again i was fighting waspinator with my mirage and then the game lagged out and crashed and next thing i know half his health was gone. Good thing he has shielding his shielding is awesome
  • I got my first mid fight crash penalty in AM last night. Spotlight mission is a joke it's so bad with two crashes per node. Must be why there is repair kits in the raid store now...........can't wait to see what's next

I was on hard mode earlier trying to fight windblade and everytime i tapped "fight" the game crashed. It happened twice on the same node.
  • Why would they fix it? It's designed to steal health, and force purchases of kits. Kits cost too much, however. So you NEED energon, but the game rarely rewards energon, so you have to BUY that, just to spend it on a kit that will be wasted after the game crashes. The tiger chases it's own tail...
  • I haven't crashed in am today at all and I've had minimal lag. One lag, iirc. Seems like there's been a stability fix.