Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

GAME IS PERFECT

Kabam I am one of your biggest critics. I have to say Transformers is dialed in perfectly. Difficulty, advancemt potential and price of items is right on. You have learned much my friends this game is tuned perfectly. Every aspect is just the way it should be. Please please maintain this trajectory don’t get in your own way and botch this. I have zero complaints other then some game play glitches but I can live with that when everything else is so good. Raids are so much better then ALLIANCE WAR in MCOC. Arena set up is phenomenal. Advancement of Bots is spot on. These last deals are exactly priced to their value. My only concern Kabam is I wish MCOC was more like Transformers. I have been playing MCOC since right after Beta and transformers the same. I have done just about all you can in the game so I know what that game has gone through. Transformers is exactly what I wished MCOC would morf in to.

Comments

• Options
    There is a huge improvement, but this game still has issues. Ideally doing stability fixes to eliminate/reduce lag and crashes, adding aw and that weekly gauntlet(someone posted it on this forum, its a brilliant idea imo) and lowering the price of am potions/revives(especially since there is still tons of lag/crashes for a lot of people) and energy refill prices(to match mcoc)would be appreciated.
  • Options
    Every aspect is just the way it should be.

What wonderful, magical device are you playing on? Something that automatically fixes bugs, I assume.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2017
    redshift9 wrote: »
    Every aspect is just the way it should be.

What wonderful, magical device are you playing on? Something that automatically fixes bugs, I assume.

The irony here is... If you had just read a couple more sentences, you would have noticed he mentioned the bugs and glitches immediately after saying this.
    Every aspect is just the way it should be. Please please maintain this trajectory don’t get in your own way and botch this. I have zero complaints other then some game play glitches but I can live with that when everything else is so good.

What the op is speaking to are the game mechanics itself... From gameplay to economy. They are actually very good, I have to agree. The ability to progress and perhaps pricing might be argued by some, but it is a pretty damn solid game if they can iron out some of these more irritating bugs.
  • Options
    Dbf1988Dbf1988 Posts: 6
    edited November 2017
    Hellp pls?!?
    is this possible?
    f24e614iq8us.png
  • Options
    Well, which is it? Is “every aspect” of the game just the way it should be, or does it have serious, obvious bugs? A game can’t be called “perfect” when it contains major flaws like the inability to scroll, or the still-unsolved issue of loading screens that hide ongoing battles (which was first reported in late September).

I’m not being negative or pedantic just for the heck of it. I like a lot of things about this game, but quality control isn’t one of them.
  • Options
    Well, which is it? Is “every aspect” of the game just the way it should be, or does it have serious, obvious bugs? A game can’t be called “perfect” when it contains major flaws like the inability to scroll, or the still-unsolved issue of loading screens that hide ongoing battles (which was first reported in late September).

I’m not being negative or pedantic just for the heck of it. I like a lot of things about this game, but quality control isn’t one of them.

It's a matter of perspective. Obviously he is on an android device. It is well documented that the bugs you specifically are mentioning are Apple device related. I for one have yet to see either of these bugs and I've been plying since launch. I've also mentioned on several occasions I play on an LG device with Android OS. Please do not detract from someone who is obviously enjoying the game as they experience it.
    Dbf1988 wrote: »
    Hellp pls?!?
    is this possible?

This is not a thread discussing bots in raids. Please direct your post to an appropriate thread.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    He’s stating balance and flow of game progression is laid out well etc plenty of different aspects to keep a person busy
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Do you even read, bro? I 'splained it to you.

We already have one Terminal. Don't need another :smiley:
  • Options
    please a moderator to post my post. I am new to this forum and I do not know where to post these issues. thank you very much !
  • Options
    redshift9redshift9 Posts: 87
    edited November 2017
    Different devices, different perspectives. Okay, I get that. Plus, nobody wants to read yet another tiresome, pointless argument!
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Manthro wrote: »
    We already have one Terminal. Don't need another :smiley:

I always knew you loved me. :*<3