Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

G1 Bumblebee Confirmed

Picture dosen’t lie G1 Bumblebee confirmed zj4zadjuv5nr.png

Comments

• woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    That image will never be seen on the Transformers: Forged to Fight Wikia because a clean source file cannot be retrieved from the game's "assets_cache" folder anymore! (I am going to keep rationally ranting about the "assets_cache" folder until it is re-enabled.)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    He doesn't look right at all, the design is too "different" that I almost thought the picture is photoshopped
  • This looks like a homage to his IDW design, although I can’t really come out and say I’m in ‘love’ with the direction they went with this.

I was crossing my fingers for something as close to the VW Beetle as possible (I’m sure Kabam has the rights to model it after the vehicle, just removing VW insignias and altering the visual aspects only slightly).

*Sigh*, I can live with this though...
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited November 2017
    *edit: below pic : combiner wars bee.

nyafr0tsb8cs.jpg
  • Intake on the roof / chest looks like the Henkei Bumble Bee.

rzb9wehdz4pf.jpg
  • I didn't think it was real at first but having just seen the little cutscene myself, that assumption is discontinued. It does look odd though. All of the new bots starting with Dinobot's updated artwork look different. New artist perhaps? No offence if so, but looking at Prime and Bee, the favorite art style is pretty obvious.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Hope I can get him. And that his event last a month.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    I hope he's a scout
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I hope he's a scout

His abilities surely shout scout.
  • I think it’s his form from the upcoming new cartoon series ypfd17fswn6c.png
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Mallowman wrote: »
    I think it’s his form from the upcoming new cartoon series ypfd17fswn6c.png

Is Optimus... Smiling???

Rip transformers
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    I hope he's a scout

In the game when be talk to optimus. The words show. And I saw that in words optimus called bee a scout. So 90% sure he will be scout.
  • Mallowman wrote: »
    I think it’s his form from the upcoming new cartoon series ypfd17fswn6c.png

Is Optimus... Smiling???

Rip transformers

Dude, the real optimus was genuinely fun, the guy was laughing and horsing around quite a lot. He's only turned into po-faced robot Jesus since the Bayformers movies. Check it out:

wmk1tz2gpofq.gif
  • KOUKOU Posts: 2
    Movie Megatron is demo.
    G1 Megatron is tacti.

understand?