Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Battery Consumption Issue

Been playing for 2 weeks now on Android (Nexus 6p) and iOS (iPad pro) and the battery usage in both devices while playing this game is horrendous. This is not even as bad as MCoC

Comments

• I am playing it on my Google Pixel XL 128gb (4GX) and I get about 5 hours out of it
  • Hi Noobil! We're absolutely working to tweak performance, as well as battery issues, during the beta!

There's another thread over here with a similar topic and discussion: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/47/android-vs-ios-performance

• This is a beta mate, when people put up posts about bugs etc one is expected to report their own findings. That is just how it works :)
  • i play with 100% battery then i a get a warning saying ur battey is low i look at it 15% left
  • if i want to play i basiclly need it charged at all times
  • Here we are into April, 2 raids will eat 56% of my iPhone 7 battery...this is an issue you need to fix to keep this game palatable for the masses, if I cannot play with out a charger handy, then it's a waste of time
  • Gregernaut wrote: »
    Here we are into April, 2 raids will eat 56% of my iPhone 7 battery...this is an issue you need to fix to keep this game palatable for the masses, if I cannot play with out a charger handy, then it's a waste of time

That doesn't sound right... I also use an iPhone 7 and my battery consumption is nowhere near that. I'm passing this along to the team.