Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tier 2 basic sparks are too hard to get don't you think?

as stated in the title, i feel a real shortage in t2b sparks

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    T2b? Seriously?

You can have the 20 extra rotting away in my inventory... Oh wait.. I sell those for t3b.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    yeah i do daily every day and buy every day from the raid store. they only come from special missions and from first day of am.. very hard to rank stuff like this.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    I have 12, full stock. Seems I get them a lot even though I don't need them nearly as much as alphas at this point. Somehow managed to get 6 alphas recently(that's after using 3) in last few weeks. Thank you holiday Crystal. Good luck on grinding them. But in all honesty, coming from someone who's not really a high ranking players.. they're relatively easy to get. Tier 2 class sparks(especially the one you need) is a diff story.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    t2c is my bottleneck
  • t2c is my bottleneck

This^

I don't even attempt to level and rank every bot that comes my way but I have found in recent times that I'm running short on some types of t2c while others are rotting in stash. Now if I could just stop pulling tact and tech 4* bots I would be ok.....lol
    yeah t2c is also hard but i wanted to take it one step at a time. i am packed full of t1 alpha, 3 extra t2 alpha 10 extra t3 basics and big fat zero t2 basics. i wanted to rankup some bots to r2 for arena and no can do. also if you forge alot t2b and t2c are an issue
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Sabugen wrote: »
    yeah t2c is also hard but i wanted to take it one step at a time. i am packed full of t1 alpha, 3 extra t2 alpha 10 extra t3 basics and big fat zero t2 basics. i wanted to rankup some bots to r2 for arena and no can do. also if you forge alot t2b and t2c are an issue

Er... how did you get there? Three t2a with zero t2b ? Do dailies and raid a bit to begin with. Or sitting in any active alliance and watch it coming.
  • Because Sabugen is one of the top players and forges like crazy.
  • Hogz3Hogz3 Posts: 50
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Because Sabugen is one of the top players and forges like crazy.

Not even close
  • Theres still some truth to it. If you are in a top 20 alliance, you really should be forging your top 3 bots. Once that is completed you will probably start to see a glut of T2B again, but during that process, your T2B will likely be the bottleneck. The reality is, while it is a low level item, you need 6 of them for every 3* you rank up in order to forge.

Given how many bots it takes to forge up even just 3 bots for your AM team, it is a tedious task for high level players to go through. It would be nice to see something like way less T1A from everywhere and more T2B. I personally have 15 T3B and 7 T2A right now, but zero T2B. Having to farm T2B for minor returns is an annoying bottleneck, especially considering that all that effort only results in like 3-4 forge levels out of 100 per fully ranked 3*.
  • Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Uhhhh I don’t know about that one bro.
    edited December 2017
    Sabugen wrote: »

Er... how did you get there? Three t2a with zero t2b ? Do dailies and raid a bit to begin with. Or sitting in any active alliance and watch it coming.

yeah as stated before I do daily every day and buy from raid store every day. Also as goon noted I am constantly forging r4 bots and ranking r2 4* for arena. as tek said its 6 per 3* and its also 4 per 4*. with special mission being 30 days in the past there is no real source of t2b. in 4 days there will be another flow but really for a long time in the month there's almost nothing. every 3 days you get 250 essense from a 3 day event, every week you get about a spark and a half from AM and thats it. At least the old shuttered lands crystal gave up a t2b on occasion and you could get 2 crystals per day. this new crystal has really lame rewards in general and the amount is smaller.
  • Hired_Goon wrote: »

L O L
    edited December 2017
    Jetfire wrote: »
    Hired_Goon wrote: »

L O L

he obviously didnt mean all high and mighty like you jet. nice gangbang tho
  • Hogz3Hogz3 Posts: 50
    I didn't realize correcting someone on how good they think someone is would be considered abuse
  • Is hired goon flagging every post that’s against him .
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    Is hired goon flagging every post that’s against him .

dunno where you get that idea from