Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thanks again for impossible Raid

Thanks for loosing again and Raid by TIME UP for 10min loading 5 fights. You can close this tread every day. fact is your server lags half day is worse case. i have 200mbit 10ms gamer connection and its impossibke to win a raid in 4-5min agaist 3k-5k Bases. Still ignoring the problems since 2 weeks. still not change maesurement time only real fight time without startload and jump back load! congrats for nothings again and again!!!!!

Comments

• FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    And yet you still provide zero information they asked for to help fix the problem
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Thanks for loosing again and Raid by TIME UP for 10min loading 5 fights. You can close this tread every day. fact is your server lags half day is worse case. i have 200mbit 10ms gamer connection and its impossibke to win a raid in 4-5min agaist 3k-5k Bases. Still ignoring the problems since 2 weeks. still not change maesurement time only real fight time without startload and jump back load! congrats for nothings again and again!!!!!

Instead of rambling I suggest you two things:
    1. Learn how to write and express your ideas properly.
    2. Provide specific information so they will look into the problem.
  • Hey @KissofDeath,

So, the long and short of it is that this is not a server issue. The information that is needed to transfer from the Servers to the game for Raids is not very much, so having a really fast internet connection would not change this. It's a device related issue, and one that, while we are working on it on our end, will have to do with the device you are using, including settings, specs, and other factors.

We are continuing to make optimizations to reduce these kinds of things from happening, but this will take some time!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I play from 8am till whenever and played since December and never even at it's worst had load times past 30 seconds iPhone 6s Plus and 7plus play on wifi at home work and on lte and never had this issue as stated it's not server side it's device related
    One of the top raid leaderboard in game is in France try again
  • DuayneDuayne Posts: 1
    edited April 2017
    @KissofDeath
    Now in both, english and german.

This is not an issue in germany or europe in general.
    I did 100 raids by now and never had any problems on my Galaxy S7.
    May be try another device to find the issue on your side.
    Our Alliance made Rank 15 in the last Raid event...can't be the servers.

Das ist kein generelles Problem in Deutschland oder Europa.
    Ich habe bisher 100 Raids gemacht und hatte nie ein Problem auf meinem Galaxy S7.
    Probiere doch mal ein anderes Gerät um das Problem bei Dir zu finden.
    Unsere Allianz hat Rang 15 im letzten Raid Event gemacht...es können nicht die Server sein.

edited April 2017
    beta player great!! 24k team strenght!! if he wins all his defending get he mire points as with attacks!! more funny expl??

You obviously have no comprehension of this game top end bases are raided non stop And beat non stop as well, he's played for 5 months in my ally and I've never heard him have this issue. And above poster has no issue so once again its device related and yet you still have given no device info of what your using for them to look into issue

Not saying there is not an issue but complaining without giving any info and blaming it on server side which it clearly is not is ignorant
    Never mind you can't even post the type of phone and hardware your using and os, instead you just want to complain
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    edited April 2017
    close this thread. Pointless to respond. He'll just reply with a pissed off attitude.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    As I said before, learn how to write and express your ideas properly. It's your device's fault, not Kabam's. Deal with it.

Unless you can provide your phone specifications (model, OS, etc) without being an a-hole, you'll still have troubles with your connection
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    so you use emulator? good. I think the more you post, the faster kabam will fix your issues. Keep up the good work.
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    And yet you still will not simply tell them what device is giving the issue so you refuse to help them determine what the exact issue is. But want to post everyday about how they will not fix the issue you are having. So don't expect anything to get fixed for you since you can't do anything simple to provide information for the problem to be fixed.
  • Hey all! First and foremost, I'm going to be closing this thread for a couple reasons I'm going to outline. To start, the use of emulators goes against the Terms of Service which I have linked for you here. Breaking the Terms of Service can lead to serious actions taken on your account, so I would recommend highly against it. Plus there tends to be issues as the game is not optimized for an emulator. Also just as a reminder to everyone, rudeness isn't tolerated, and as is another one of the reasons this thread will be closed.

As a heads up to KissofDeath, General Discussion isn't the place to post issues and bugs. Please make sure to post these type of discussions in Bugs and Known issues. You can also send Support a ticket with your bug report by clicking on the gear in the upper left hand corner and clicking on Support.
This discussion has been closed.