Kabam can you see all the unhappy players???

Seems like all you do is take take take...first it was a double Nerf on ratchet and a Nerf on motor master then you Nerf or better yet take away milestones in arena especially crystal bounty..oops you guys can't have them 4* shards..I've been playing since the game dropped and about to be the next to retire.. SICK OF THE GRIND..For what a little bit of nothing..and to ice the cake you only add one bot every 35 to 45 days..oh yeah also been a year without a single word on WAR...So what is next another Nerf or give us something to start bringing some interest back to the game???
«1

Comments

  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 1,629
    edited February 17
    You'll get a useless auto-response from them, telling that they'll inform the team but nothing matters.
    This game used to be fun... before you get to mid tier. And back when new contents were added, but the more you play, the more you get bored, why? Because the more you play, the more issues you face. Game crashing, lagging, broken opponents in Spotlight missions yet the rewards are still horrible compared to the effort we put in
    Problems with the game:
    - TOOO MANY STUPID BUGS, I swear, if this was a console game, people would be [Removed by Moderation]. Nobody can handle THIS much lags and crashes, so many reports have been made but did Kabam do anything to fix all of this? NO! There are still a lot of crashes for months now and you always get the responses like "We're working on that"
    - Terrible rewards: RNG ruins this, people are getting repeated T2 revives from Ancient Sanctum crystals, the crystals that people grind their arses off to fully explore each battlegroup, just 1 absence, 1% missing can prevent people from getting that reward
    - Lack of content: Arenas- repeated and boring, especially when you decided to remove the milestone rewards. The last new content was Sharkticon arenas and crystals, and no more! This game has been repetitive since new contents were added and repeated over and over.

    These are the reasons why so many players are quitting, we already lost many top alliances such as OVPWR, WAGP1, Force and many more. Most players there are big spenders so you just lost a lot of money. That's what you'll get for being greedy

    So please, read this post once, listen to the customers and for the love of god, fix 1 bug and don't event think about putting more bugs in the game to screw us over
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,046
    edited February 14
    You're complaining about the nerf on Motormaster, of all the possible things?

    That "nerf" was necessary... It was damn near impossible to counter him on a dash in without one of two specific bots.

    There's plenty other things to complain about... That adjustment to his ability is not one of them.
  • StreetFighterStreetFighter Posts: 165
    edited February 14
    I am not trying to be negative, but I really don't see here anything serious listed. Most stuff mentioned are related to easy advancement in the game. Crashes? Reinstall the game, restore device, change device to new model. It's fixable and I never had problems with that, but maybe it's just me. Old arena? it's history. It was the jump start of the game. In my opinion, only 2 things are related. It's grinding and Nerf. Grinding is Kabam's credo. I wish it would be way easier. Nerf is always been a problem. Should never happen. Want to Nerf? Give us option to get back resources including bot crystals.
    I think most players quit because of long AMs, big teams and non stop grinding.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    I agree with @Manthro, motormaster was not nerfed, it was a necessary change, and if you know how to fight properly it made no difference as a controller, but as an opponent it made it fairer to fight against him. It was a good thing.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 378
    @StreetFighter what device are you running on??
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    @StreetFighter what device are you running on??

    iPhone. The only problem I have is when the enemy speed is higher then usual, like playing higher levels of anything, the game response is not 100%. Mostly the reason is hot device and players told me because it's on charge while playing. I didn't notice the charge issues. I think hot device related to my battery. It's a year old and I may need to replace it. It hard to say if it's game, O/S or physical issue. I think only Kabam can tell by testing. It looks like it's possible to avoid getting hits if get a lit ahead of enemy, but it's very annoying when it happens.
  • StreetFighterStreetFighter Posts: 165
    edited February 14
    To explain better maybe pic can help. What happens is that player's request delayed for some reason when speed of enemy is higher. When the device is not hot never happened. That's just my opinion which could be wrong.
    m31qebzpo3t3.jpg

  • StreetFighterStreetFighter Posts: 165
    edited February 14
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    About the point on losing many alliances, there aren't many players who can play at that level and less each day as more and more people quit. There used to be enough players for 2 full alliances, maybe with some players on standby/ taking a break in "lower" alliances". Now there's just barely enough players at that level for 1 alliance. 3 of the top 5 alliances just merged to form 2 alliances. We've even created an alliance for spare accounts so we don't lose track of how many we have, because all these accounts are from players who have already left the game, and many of these accounts have multiple R5s. Kabam, please adjust the rewards at least, fix the lags and bugs causing control issues to make it more worth our time and less frustrating to play. This is a game for fun and relaxation, and shouldn't devolve into a chore.

    This 100% correct that after almost every AM players retire. It was predictable from the beginning and Kabam knows it from past experience and they are fine with that. There's a lot of thing can be brought up to improve the game. I don't see any of you guys actually touching the real problems like who can play AM 4 days a week in a row in a team of 18 players with constant chatting??? ohh and with only 1 move per hour and max limit of energy 5 with needed to make at least 16 moves (16 hours). I am glad map3 fixed the main issue which was waiting waiting waiting for dead meat to finally make a move lol
    There're a lot of things can and should be discussed and crashing/rewards are not them.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 911
    edited February 14


    Are you joking? What game are YOU playing because it must not be this one. Crashing and rewards are an ENORMOUS issue. The resources for r4/r5 are practically non existent for those who don't already HAVE a stable full of r4 r5 bots. Players complain about this DAILY, therefore it's an issue that should be addressed. We're competing in AMs to get t2a grains at a time because the gap is ever expanding. It's not possible to place high enough in AMs due to that fact alone.
  • StreetFighterStreetFighter Posts: 165
    edited February 14
    I am playing Pikachu) isn't it the discussion board for the game? lol
    You want R5, no problem. Pay. You want R4, no problem. Play map 3 and you get easy R4 as much as you want. Where's the problem with rewards again?
    Through all the times since the release, only once kabam had serious issues with crashing. There was a period which before each fight in AM we had to restart the game. But hey, it's maybe only me.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 911
    Maybe it IS only you. You should be able to grind for resources and get what you need. I don't mind paying but seriously $100 for a spark for an r5 is insulting. Also yes we can compete for it but how fair is the competition really? My alliance regularly lands in the 45 range and we've been holding steady but when we're competing against guys who already have r5s and are steady getting more and more, the gap just grows.
    It's the "you gotta pay" mentality that screws everyone because there's always one out there that's willing, which hurts the majority of the player base.
    A good business practice says that if people get what they pay for at a reasonable price, a company makes money.
    Let's say Walmart sells milk for $50 a gallon. One or 2 people might buy it, but I promise the store selling it for $2 a gallon is gonna make a TON more money.
  • StreetFighterStreetFighter Posts: 165
    edited February 14
    @DrShotgun here, I made it specially for pikachu)
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/3960/lets-address-crashing-and-lagging-the-issues-and-solutions

    I understand you want R5, so do I. But it's not related to the topic. It can be discuss separately.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 778
    Synthwave wrote: »
    6. 2 bots per month (I put this last because I just know it's pie in the sky stuff that will never happen; it would still be nice if and when the game ever increases to a larger more stable population).

    They do this sometimes. But usually, the second bot is only available in a crystal you have to buy and even then, it’s random luck that you’ll get it.
  • StreetFighterStreetFighter Posts: 165
    edited February 14
    Synthwave wrote: »
    My wishlist aside from the bug fixes and lagging would be:

    1. A new AM map that offers more teamwork, communication and interesting mods (no more reflect or energon storm)
    2. A re-scaling of rank rewards and milestone rewards to get more lower ranked alliances incentive to play
    3. Moving AM either back to a rotating schedule or a permanent weekday one or just giving us unlimited energy to complete it at our own pace (because honestly, is anyone even spending money on AM energy points? They can't be making any money off of this component)
    4. More content! Shorten Spotlight to 2 or 3 weeks and then add a Gauntlet event that acts as an epilogue to the previous Spotlight for either 2 weeks or 1 week. Never played MCOC so I don't really know what the War thing is some players are clamoring for, but if it's new content, bring it! Legends of Cyberton chapter 2 please!
    5. Revamping Daily Spark Trials and Away Missions with more updated rewards (I know there's another thread about this, but it's worth saying again.
    6. 2 bots per month (I put this last because I just know it's pie in the sky stuff that will never happen; it would still be nice if and when the game ever increases to a larger more stable population).

    This is more relevant to the topic. It's more related to keep veterans interested in the game.
    What about the main part of the game? Team playing supposed to be mad fun and it's fun in few other games. But sadly I can't say about this one. Less time wasted, less using other communications apps and less headaches with enormous teams in my opinion.
    It feels like kabam makes it misrable in order to make profit. How about make it fun? Attract players with it and make a lit less profit, but improve total game participation and make profit by focusing on other parts of the game.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 369
    I think the answer to the lack of new bot content is introduce a new bot every 2 weeks or so, with their respective mission and availability lasting 4-5 weeks, like it is now. That way, you still have a month to collect chips and buy the bot from the store, but those who grind faster or don’t care about the current bot can already start on the next bot.

    Example (I’m just picking random bots for this):

    Primal runs from March 1st, runs for 4-5 weeks
    Hound starts on March 15th, runs for 4-5 weeks
    Megatron starts April 1st, runs for for 4-5 weeks

    ....And so on and so forth.


    This would also involve removing the ‘bot-specific chips’ with just general feature chips that can be used on the bot you’d prefer to purchase.

    Maybe a player who regularly only saves about 50k chips decides he wants to skip buying a few 3* versions of Hound because they aren’t interested. Now that player can just keep those chips to continue saving 100k for a 4* Megatron... or hang onto them even longer and wait to see who comes next.

    It’s not a whole lot different than the current system, but it doubles the amount of bots without sacrificing anything, and would be far more enticing to players, and would only help grow the player base.

  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 378
    edited February 17
    About resources to compete in top alliances, there are at least 4 players in the top 3 alliances that are completely F2P, pure skill. They are the ones with 1 R5 from ROK and 2 R4s as top 3 bots in their profiles. They complete expert spotlight with their R3s and ROK with energon saved from usual grinding. You can get there either by skill or $$. If you don’t have the skill, then you need to put in $$ if you want to be at the top. Most of them at that level have skill and put in $$ from time to time.

    For me personally, the frustration with control issues is my main issue. I have to wait for my device to be cooled down, restart the app, before I can fight. And even when I fight, I can’t do more than 3 fights in a row cos after that overheating and lag. So many times I wanted to throw my phone cos you see that Grindor coming with SP2, but you swipe to backstep and nothing happens, your bot stands there and gets hit, or range reflect you can’t dash in to counter after you dodged a SP. It’s just painful and I’m like wtf am I [Removed by Moderation} for a game which should be fun. :|
  • StreetFighterStreetFighter Posts: 165
    edited February 15
    We are getting closer with topic related comments, but it creates a mess in thread and we are loosing the point with extra stuff. Making it simple would be more effective. For example, teams with 18 players is hard to manage. Can we make smaller teams?

    @Faithz17, I know how frustrating it can be. Most of the time overheating issues are related to old battery. Changing old batter is worth from all perspectives. Another way is to avoid last second moves and play ahead. My guess it's not game related issue. It's digitizer less responsive because of overheating. Digitizer responds less effectively when it's hot.
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    About resources to compete in top alliances, there are at least 4 players in the top 3 alliances that are completely F2P, pure skill. They are the ones with 1 R5 from ROK and 2 R4s as top 3 bots in their profiles. They complete expert spotlight with their R3s and ROK with energon saved from usual grinding. You can get there either by skill or $$. If you don’t have the skill, then you need to put in $$ if you want to be at the top. Most of them at that level have skill and put in $$ from time to time.

    For me personally, the frustration with control issues is my main issue. I have to wait for my device to be cooled down, restart the app, before I can fight. And even when I fight, I can’t do more than 3 fights in a row cos after that overheating and lag. So many times I wanted to throw my phone cos you see that Grindor coming with SP2, but you swipe to backstep and nothing happens, your bot stands there and gets hit, or range reflect you can’t dash in to counter after you dodged a SP. It’s just painful and I’m like wtf am I pissing myself off for a game which should be fun. :|

    This has been my problem for a long time. It’s also gonna be the last straw for me. I’ve worked my ass off and put in some real money too. All that to have bots that I should be able to get through 100% of spotlight with. Not happening with this lag, sticky bug, or whatever you call the problem of the month. I’ll be GDed if I’m going to pay for energon to compensate an obviously faulty game.
  • StreetFighterStreetFighter Posts: 165
    edited February 15
    It's easy to say that it's all bugs and crashes. Can we try to understand the difference between the issues.
    1. The game improves every time and enemy is more effective on expert levels which makes it more fun and more interesting. The improvements goes both way, for player and AI. It doesn't make it boring and more fun in expert. If bot is quick, it's not related to response issues.
    2. Overheating caused by old devices running amazing graphics and it's simply amazing how mobile GPU can process these hi-end games. If you ask me, I rather have great game then 2D BS.
    3. Even when device is less responsive, skilled player should not have issues because he does not put his bot in dangerous situations.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 378
    edited February 15
    We are getting closer with topic related comments, but it creates a mess in thread and we are loosing the point with extra stuff. Making it simple would be more effective. For example, teams with 18 players is hard to manage. Can we make smaller teams?

    @Faithz17, I know how frustrating it can be. Most of the time overheating issues are related to old battery. Changing old batter is worth from all perspectives. Another way is to avoid last second moves and play ahead. My guess it's not game related issue. It's digitizer less responsive because of overheating. Digitizer responds less effectively when it's hot.


    I don’t think reducing alliance size would help. Maybe what would help is instead of requiring all 18 to participate, AM could be designed for 15, so people can take turns sitting out. Like instead of 6 lanes, have 5 lanes. One person extra can jump in to help whoever or just take a break. In fact, if map lanes are fixed for now, increasing alliance size to 21 may help so you have 6 lanes and 1 extra person to help cover wherever. Also in case someone goes wrong route as well.

    My device is an iPhone 7+. And I also have access to iPhone X, iPhone 8+, 6S+ and an android oneplus 3T with 6gb ram. I’ve ran the game on all the above devices. Guess what? They all lag and overheat after a certain number of fights. I don’t think it’s a battery issue and they are definitely not old devices.
  • StreetFighterStreetFighter Posts: 165
    edited February 15
    @Faithz17, Ok, maybe it's not device. Only kabam can test this. I didnt check the game on relatively new phone, so I can't make the statement that it's not the device until I check.

    Having 18 team members and let only few to play is not an option in my opinion. All players must play exactly same level.
  • Fixing user expereinces in cash cow mobile games:

    will it make me money = fix
    will it cost me money = kick it down the road

    Forget about the nice persuasive corporal speeches you get in forums lol.
  • Honestly, they had more than a year to set the game in the right direction, with constant feedbacks on serious issue. The way they handle this game as it is now, it is most likely their MO from now on going forward.

    As a player, I extract what makes me happy about this game and make the most out of it, games are never perfect and if the issues really start to get to you, move on to a better suitable game.

    After all is all about players enjoy gaming expereinces, not to forcefully change how company behaves, if they have no incentives to do so.
  • @Username619272981,
    Yes, there's room for improvement and that's what I am trying to point out, but all I see is give us this give us that, we want free stuff and etc. Feedback? what feedback? Give us old arena, give us rewards, give us sparks. I dont see any reasonable feedback so far. But again, maybe it's just me) I still think it's a pikachu game discussion board lol
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited February 15
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Maybe it IS only you. You should be able to grind for resources and get what you need. I don't mind paying but seriously $100 for a spark for an r5 is insulting. Also yes we can compete for it but how fair is the competition really? My alliance regularly lands in the 45 range and we've been holding steady but when we're competing against guys who already have r5s and are steady getting more and more, the gap just grows.
    It's the "you gotta pay" mentality that screws everyone because there's always one out there that's willing, which hurts the majority of the player base.
    A good business practice says that if people get what they pay for at a reasonable price, a company makes money.
    Let's say Walmart sells milk for $50 a gallon. One or 2 people might buy it, but I promise the store selling it for $2 a gallon is gonna make a TON more money.

    Look... No offense, but you've been playing this game almost a year.

    Either you have paid nothing, which is pretty lame if you're going to turn around and complain, as it would mean you are not a paying customer...

    ... or, you've bought small offers that gave you a teeny boost or some bot you craved, but really no leg up. There are TONS of players that fit in this camp, where they've spent roughly $100 on the game over time, but balk at spending $100 on the one thing that would actually put them ahead.

    What you have to understand about this type of game is that it is like being in a class where they grade on a curve. You can either stay behind the curve or get over the hump, so to speak. To me, you don't need to be a whale or a big spender, but if you are smart about your spending and buy JUST the right deal, and patiently wait for just the right bots instead of buying bot crystals, THEN you can get over the hump.

    As an example, you could have saved earned energon, never buying crystals, bought the $30 energon deal that everyone keeps asking to happen again, and maybe bought a couple of other resource deals at the right times... gone and used your upgraded bots to do expert spotlight, and then use those rewards to upgrade further and take your energon stash and go do RoK.

    At this point you're well over the hump and you go join an alliance that is getting rewards that keep sustaining your account's strength, and you basically don't need to spend anymore.

    This is what countless players at the top have done, players you probably assume have spent thousands, but really they just put in roughly what most gamers would spend on a casual gaming budget over 1 year.

    Some of them, like faithz said, really are so good they've spent virtually nothing.

    If you don't have the skill to get where you want to, then that is another issue. If you don't have the skill and you don't want to spend a dime, then I don't know why Kabam should give you the time of day.

    Maybe it's too late. Maybe you're too far behind now. But the reality is _someone_ has to be behind. We all started the race with the same stuff. Some people dropped crazy money, but the overwhelming majority at the top have spent far less than you'd like to believe and it is only fair that they have what they earned.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 315
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Maybe it IS only you. You should be able to grind for resources and get what you need. I don't mind paying but seriously $100 for a spark for an r5 is insulting. Also yes we can compete for it but how fair is the competition really? My alliance regularly lands in the 45 range and we've been holding steady but when we're competing against guys who already have r5s and are steady getting more and more, the gap just grows.
    It's the "you gotta pay" mentality that screws everyone because there's always one out there that's willing, which hurts the majority of the player base.
    A good business practice says that if people get what they pay for at a reasonable price, a company makes money.
    Let's say Walmart sells milk for $50 a gallon. One or 2 people might buy it, but I promise the store selling it for $2 a gallon is gonna make a TON more money.

    Look... No offense, but you've been playing this game almost a year.

    Either you have paid nothing, which is pretty lame if you're going to turn around and complain, as it would mean you are not a paying customer...

    ... or, you've bought small offers that gave you a teeny boost or some bot you craved, but really no leg up. There are TONS of players that fit in this camp, where they've spent roughly $100 on the game over time, but balk at spending $100 on the one thing that would actually put them ahead.

    What you have to understand about this type of game is that it is like being in a class where they grade on a curve. You can either stay behind the curve or get over the hump, so to speak. To me, you don't need to be a whale or a big spender, but if you are smart about your spending and buy JUST the right deal, and patiently wait for just the right bots instead of buying bot crystals, THEN you can get over the hump.

    As an example, you could have saved earned energon, never buying crystals, bought the $30 energon deal that everyone keeps asking to happen again, and maybe bought a couple of other resource deals at the right times... gone and used your upgraded bots to do expert spotlight, and then use those rewards to upgrade further and take your energon stash and go do RoK.

    At this point you're well over the hump and you go join an alliance that is getting rewards that keep sustaining your account's strength, and you basically don't need to spend anymore.

    This is what countless players at the top have done, players you probably assume have spent thousands, but really they just put in roughly what most gamers would spend on a casual gaming budget over 1 year.

    Some of them, like faithz said, really are so good they've spent virtually nothing.

    If you don't have the skill to get where you want to, then that is another issue. If you don't have the skill and you don't want to spend a dime, then I don't know why Kabam should give you the time of day.

    Maybe it's too late. Maybe you're too far behind now. But the reality is _someone_ has to be behind. We all started the race with the same stuff. Some people dropped crazy money, but the overwhelming majority at the top have spent far less than you'd like to believe and it is only fair that they have what they earned.

    HAMMER TIME!!!!!!!!!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 778
    2. Overheating caused by old devices running amazing graphics and it's simply amazing how mobile GPU can process these hi-end games. If you ask me, I rather have great game then 2D BS.

    I don't mind the 3D aspect of the fighting, but I would like to turn off some of the other "neat" graphic stuff. I could do without the flying spaceships in the background, the falling pillars of stone, the smoke, or that damn sign.
  • StreetFighterStreetFighter Posts: 165
    edited February 15
    Darm0k wrote: »
    2. Overheating caused by old devices running amazing graphics and it's simply amazing how mobile GPU can process these hi-end games. If you ask me, I rather have great game then 2D BS.

    I don't mind the 3D aspect of the fighting, but I would like to turn off some of the other "neat" graphic stuff. I could do without the flying spaceships in the background, the falling pillars of stone, the smoke, or that damn sign.

    I know exactly what you mean, but it's not related to Kabam at all. iOS is way more secure then Android and Apple does not allow access to many vulnerable files, like Android does on tweaking the configurations. The only thing is possible is to suggest kabam to add that future in the game settings, but I don't know if they gonna do it.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.