Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

An idea

So, instead of kabam meeting these new expectations of "unlimited AM energy", why not make it where we can request help for energy like story mode? That way, it's still a team effort, and not something as easy as unlimited moves, which would be rather cheap. Not even suggesting that we get boosts of any sort from help requests, simply that we can request energy. Again, this keeps things in the ballpark of "team/group effort" to support one another and continue as a team thru an AM map. This way, strong bot players can't just breeze thru a map(say, they chose a lower lvl to not need link nodes eliminated), but also keeps it fresh, without the 1-5 hr lull for moves. We can all stay engaged in one of the most important aspects of the game, encourage a team mentality, and encourages players to play longer per pick up. This is my opinion, any insight or counter opinions are welcome :)

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Reducing the recharge timer from 60 mins to 30 mins would be welcomed too.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    I still think the best solution is BG group energy. 1 energy per 10 minutes that any player in the BG can use, instead of 1 individual energy per hour.

It equals the exact same amount of energy total (6 energy per hour), but it makes things more flexible for players in different time zones
  • Yep, if we have one guy who needs to sleep because he's in Europe, we can let him and one other shark link go as far as they can before he goes to bed.

Then the rest of us can hang out for 5 hours and go catch up.

I like that idea a lot.
  • Could an extension of AM energy be feasible? Rather than making it 5/5 it could something like 10/10 or 15/15.(Maybe a little decreased recharge time thrown in there) rather than waiting a whole hour just to move up by one node. Making AM energy similar to story/spotlight difficulty based energy would be an absolutely terrible idea imo. (E: increased amount of energy per node depending on difficulties Easy, Medium, Hard or Expert) A sale/discount on alliance mission energy recharges and distribution of a complete refill of energy rather than just 1 per recharge would be nice.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »
    I still think the best solution is BG group energy. 1 energy per 10 minutes that any player in the BG can use, instead of 1 individual energy per hour.

It equals the exact same amount of energy total (6 energy per hour), but it makes things more flexible for players in different time zones

I like this idea. It also does reinforce the team aspect of alliance missions. You have to coordinate your energy among other team members so one person doesn’t just suck up all the juice when they’re not supposed to.