Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Do you like the 5* purple border?

Are you liking the 5* purple border? Tbh im not liking it. What yall thinkin

Do you like the 5* purple border? 46 votes

Yes
50%
iuJacobManthroYarah_DahileBigbowlrJoker69BobdolleD3v1Lladysman_417Nick_80DrShotgunKittenPrimeSteelbaneGojuanesAnakinPrimeSuperiorSoundwavecamaro57Bumblebee254Mrsteakymeat_9Dutch1980Bntyhntr3232_ 23 votes
No
45%
SteelSHFrench_BakerBumblebeeMyNastix75Trailbreaker77Gunz0SonerbabaInsanecloudShockwaves_jdjcjdjxXhibitAJOUSTToughxxSkidsxxJermtssplendicBlack_ThoughtNinjaHunterXVavatronVectorSierraİXVoltron 21 votes
No sure yet
4%
Beerguzzler_bookey 2 votes

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yes
    It’s great, shows that TFTF is very much different to mcoc
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    No
    Couldn’t they have been a shade of red or blue? :/
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    No
    Too simple, need MOAR details, like some sparks (no, not those sparks), glowing effects, or having multiple colors like in MCOC
  • SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    No
    That looks wayyyy better
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    No
    No I would have made a diamond look like this, excuse the photoshop it was a quick job.

i4zgia81x7dx.png

Nice! They should add some sort of pulsating effect, that would be dope.

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Yes
    I honestly dont care cause I'm gonna have a 5 star in like 5 months to 3 years
  • No

Yeah I see from time to time that they say we are not MCOC so don't compare the two however it seems like they are following them like a lost puppy sometimes.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Yes
    Why make it diamond? Its not like its the best star yet... If 5 is diamond what is 6 when it comes?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Steelbane wrote: »
    Why make it diamond? Its not like its the best star yet... If 5 is diamond what is 6 when it comes?

Adamantium.

Oh wait....
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Yes

I totally agree. It looks cool with purple. Purple is on of my best colors
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yes
    I like purple...it's so very purpley
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266

Purple...
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    No
    No to purplish/pink border of 5-stars! A blood red border is better too!
  • No

Platinum
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yes

Platinum

Black
  • No

Platinum

Black

Yeah black but with some flair.

Anything but Purple, when I see purple in a Transformers game it evokes Decepticon so while that is fine for a Comic Book game it has a different meaning in this genre.

But they want to follow MCOC and I get that now.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    The purple border is even invisible for defenders, I really took them as "no border" when I run across a base.