Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where’s the g1 bee deal?

Come on kabam, how many threads have there been asking for this? Plenty will agree it’s time it came around again, a bundle of hive crystals for Energon deal. It’ll make a lot of people happy, and may even be tempted to dip the wallet for the first time for dupes.

My only request regarding this, aside from having it soon of course, is that the deal be ran over 24 hours. Would only be fair to those who work long hours and would hate to miss the deal because of working hours.

It’s been nearly 2 months, we never had one last month at all, aren’t we due too see them again soon?

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Maybe sell him in a $100 package like the previous MV1 offer. Guaranteed for those that want him.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I have been waiting literal years.

kp3kgggesxnp.jpeg
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited June 2018
    Bumblebee wrote: »

kp3kgggesxnp.jpeg
    You should see my alliance members one. Max rank and forge and duped

I feel sorry for you.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Same here, had a small stockpile just waiting for bee to reappear. Hopefully we won’t have to wait much longer, as were all obviously waiting for him
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Enlighten me, so that I understand the hype: what is this obsession to have IDW Bee with just manually charged crit buffs (which interrupt your normal movement flow), evade, and a late-to-come power lock?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300

kp3kgggesxnp.jpeg

Well I was saving 1000 energon for t2a deals,, when I used that On repairs in spotlight and went to 700,just a day they made the deal available! Well I was kinda Smashing my head on wall. Use it and you shall get the deal!.
    To my luck, I got a hive crystal as calender award a two months ago, and that pulled me a 4*geewun bee!
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Y2K wrote: »
    Enlighten me, so that I understand the hype: what is this obsession to have IDW Bee with just manually charged crit buffs (which interrupt your normal movement flow), evade, and a late-to-come power lock?

And most powerful tool against tech,, Sheild Break,,,.
    Well in most high level fights, you NEED to dash back and side step,,, with that,,, he has most easily and. Moat of time time available CRIT rate buffs and evade..
    Some people just get boosted up thinking they are riding an exclusive bot ;)

kp3kgggesxnp.jpeg
    You should see my alliance members one. Max rank and forge and duped

I feel sorry for you.

Ugh, lol. Well, happy to see somebody is making good use out of him.

kp3kgggesxnp.jpeg

Well I was saving 1000 energon for t2a deals,, when I used that On repairs in spotlight and went to 700,just a day they made the deal available! Well I was kinda Smashing my head on wall. Use it and you shall get the deal!.
    To my luck, I got a hive crystal as calender award a two months ago, and that pulled me a 4*geewun bee!

Awesome dude! I got a 2* Barricade from the Hive Crystal they featured in the Anniversary Calendar :/

Y2K wrote: »

My desire to get him comes from only having him at 3*, plus he fits in well with some of my bots. The rarity is also a reason I want him, plus he’s fun to use
    Great. Well hey, if you like your Sharkticons, here you go I guess :/
    y54h4lkhk6yq.png
    Great. Well hey, if you like your Sharkticons, here you go I guess :/
    y54h4lkhk6yq.png

Sharkticon deal is kinda disappointing considering we’ve seen sharkticon crystals in raid store recently. It’s been asked for enough times kabam, a sharkticon bundle won’t whet the needs of those who are ready for a hive bundle.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    YES SHARKTICONS IM SO HAPPY YES!!
  • yigalhyigalh Posts: 16
    @KittenPrime , we miss you
    Come on kabam..... please don’t keep us waiting for this......