Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Does anyone have one of these?

WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
I have never actually seen one on a base and noone i know has ever seen it or pulled it

Comments

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    nzhzrmpu9igm.jpeg
    This....
    Have never pulled it in any tier and dont even see if when you spin a mod crystal but it is always the first picture on the preview of top prizes in the premium mod crystal
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    6xocf03ij36k.png
    Better luck next time. BTW, it is a pretty bad mod
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    6ou9ehcd2ly7.png
    Got it a VERY long time ago, not sure if it's still in the rotation anymore, but yeah it's nothing to write home about.
    I dont think i have ever even seen on, what is it supposed to do? I just want something to use this t2 utility spark i have rusting away in my inventory
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    I dont think i have ever even seen on, what is it supposed to do? I just want something to use this t2 utility spark i have rusting away in my inventory

Each basic attack has a small chance to stun the opponent, each special attack has a chance to stun the opponent. No idea what his sig ability does, maybe a stun on ranged attacks?
    Wow that is about not worth it...