Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Relics. Will we see them diversify?

As far as I know, every relic currently has the same effect, even the starsabre in the raid store... Bonus to the commander XP.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

My question is... Will there be a future update to differentiate them, or will entirely new relics be released to take their place?

It just feels like the XP bonus is a "placeholder" skill that got left on the backburner, because it doesn't make sense for what some of the items actually are.

Comments

• Yep! We have lots of relics planned that do all kinds of different things. At this time, we're not sure how or if we'll be updating the current ones, but if you guys have some ideas, we can certainly pass them on to the team!
  • IBM5100IBM5100 Posts: 4
    increase gold/orc/sparks income, relics should be something actually helpful instead of +5 exp
  • TechTech Posts: 15
    +Gold +base atk and defense +medals earned
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Tech wrote: »
    +Gold +base atk and defense +medals earned

^this.. not too big of a change till it's game changing.. just some extra bonuses to make it useful.

I like the +base attack and defense during raids. Even a +2% increase is useful.
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    Some ideas could be a 5% increase for gold per node, 5% increase to base defense, 5% increase to away mission rewards.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    or reduce cooldown (increase energy restored) for alliance mission