Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Utility mods

WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Can we get some more mods that use the utilty class mod sparks? Right now we have exo filter, transwarp cell, and the mythical paralyzer mod that i dont think anyone has ever seen or pulled in anything other than a 1 or 2 star... i have 9 t1 utility mod sparks rotting away in inventory and lost count at how many i have sold, and have a t2 utility spark from that deal a few weeks ago..... so can we please get some new mods or maybe increase the chances of pulling a utility mod?

We have 4 or 5 offense and defense class mods... plus the special mods that are only available in the crystal we can only get when kabam deems it necessary to throw it out there for 1000 energon

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    At least they can be sold.... as far as Raid goes, the only reliable utility is the exo filter because it makes your opponents unpredictable. Transwarp cell on the contrary, makes defenders use more heavies and become predictable.

But the problem to begin with, is that raid is no fun. :'( I build a tough base for others to earn more system-offered chips because my chips are depleted the moment I got them.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Has anyone ever even pulled a 4*’paralyzer either from a premium mod crystal or a 4* crystal?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    k0iwlco61reg.jpeg

I don’t understand why I need these anymore :|
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    k0iwlco61reg.jpeg

I don’t understand why I need these anymore :|

Sell them for t2 mod sparks. :D:D:D
    Thats just it, you cant sell them for t2 mod spark essence, i would probably have a full inventory of utility mods if i did that! I have started leveling mods up and forging them off just to use the sparks up rather than selling the surplus off from my stash.... for me at least i cant seem to pull a red offense t1 spark but every 9th or 10th crystal... and 7-8 of those others will be utility sparks!
  • That's why joke is.
    But i like how the t1 mod sparks show essence but we have no way of obtaining any at this point
  • Someone tell me what’s the point of using valuable gold on mods.....don’t worry I’ll wat!
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Someone tell me what’s the point of using valuable gold on mods.....don’t worry I’ll wat!

Mostly to get the 5* shards for hitting the achievement base power milestones, and maybe picking up a few extra defense wins during Raid week
    edited June 2018
    Mods need to be leveled too and they become more effective the higher they are ranked up
    Typically i use basic ore on mods and they are cheap to rank up compared to the same tier bot
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Someone tell me what’s the point of using valuable gold on mods.....don’t worry I’ll wat!

there's a 'level up a bot 5 times' objective daily and mods, while costing less, count as bot too.
  • Still haven’t read any good points yet. I think mods should help generate more gold, just like bots. That may be worth while. Just a thought.
    That actually isnt a bad idea, right now you can change out the mods on your base and it doesnt reset the timer for the gold
    How about some new mods that use utility sparks, since there seems to be only one readily available in any of the mod crystals and that isnthe exo filter
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    Yeah I’m having a hard time getting T1 utility sparks and I have no idea how to get them, let alone T2 utility sparks. I find that my ** star mods suck even though they are maxed out. My *** & **** star mods are much better but I have trouble leveling up due to the utility mods. How can I obtain T1 & T2 utility sparks?
    My problem was that inhad an overabundance of t1 utility sparks and couldnt keep up with offense or defense mod sparks....